Photo

HSC 9 - Choose your game for Round 6

5 replies to this topic

Poll: HSC 9 - Choose your game for Round 6 (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Which game in Round 6?

1. Pinball (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Congo Bongo (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Sharp Shot (read scoring system) (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. Ice Trek (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Buzz Bombers (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• 2,741 posts

Posted Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:45 PM

Since all for "loser" games hat 0 votes they are tied, even without any love and so moved to the next voting. The free slot was filled with Sharp Shot, because the Sharp Shot Topic mentioned a HSC contest. The Voting ends on 27th of January 23:59 EST.

But since its a collection of several mini games we need special scoring there, I'll try to explain it. Feel free to ask questions if you have problems to understand what  I want to say.

Sharp Shot would be a special scoring game. We would play all mini games and in every game there would be a ranking. The final score will be the average rank. For example: If you placed  2nd, 2nd, 2nd and 2nd your average place is 2,0. If another player was 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 4th his average place would be 2,75. The first player would be better in the final ranking.

Another example: If you placed 1st, 1st, 3rd and 3rd your average would be 2,0. If another player ends in 2nd position in every game he would also have a average of 2,0. In this special case the first player would be higher in the final ranking. If the average is the same, the best position in a single game is the tie breaker.

Last example: If you get 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd and another player ends 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd both players would be completely tied and end in the same rank and get the same points.

Hopefully its understandable. If not please ask. Special Scoring is no multi scoring. The points for the HSC are given for the combined final ranking.

Edited by Ignorama, Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:46 PM.

#2 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,741 posts

Posted Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:51 PM

And to remove that slight gap in the rules: When you deliver the best score in one game, but do not post any score for the other games, your average of course wont be 1,0. You will be calculated with the worst ranking for each game you dont post a score. That means the place right behind the lowest entry.

#3 m-crew ONLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,651 posts

Posted Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:43 PM

If I understand the scoring , it should be good for all . lol

#4 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,741 posts

Posted Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:47 PM

So its Sharp Shot and Congo Bongo moves on to the next voting.

#5 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,741 posts

Posted Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:24 AM

I am a bit tired right now. I try to open the thread this evening, maybe it will be tomorrow. But the rules are here, so you can already start to play. Each mini game and as many points as possible. If I remember correctly there are no difficulty settings, if that is not true just take the highest difficulty as usual.

Edited by Ignorama, Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:25 AM.

#6 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,741 posts

Posted Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:08 AM

When I posted my last comment here Buzz Bombers hat 1 or 0 votes. I will move it in the next voting this time, but for the future: Please stop voting when the poll is done. I don't really want to close these threads and I dont know another way of closing the voting.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users