IGNORED

FS/T: Genesis Controller to Master System Adapter & Misc

Skippy B. Coyote

Zelda II? eeeeeeew! ;) ;)

I know a lot of people aren't fans, but Zelda II holds a special place in my heart because it's the very first NES game (and the first Legend of Zelda game) I ever played. The first time I played it I was 7 or 8 years old, in the hospital after having my tonsils taken out. I was feeling pretty miserable so the nurse wheeled in a TV cart with an NES and a bin full of cartridges and said I could play any game I wanted. I didn't know anything about NES games at the time but when I saw one with a shiny gold colored cartridge and this awesome looking jewel encrusted sword on the front I knew that was the one I wanted to play. I played Zelda II all day for 2 days until I got out of the hospital and it made what would have been an otherwise awful experience into a fond childhood memory, so I've always wanted to get my own copy of Zelda II ever since then.

On a related note, even though I never had a NES as a kid I did have a Game Boy so on the way home from the hospital my parents stopped at Toys R Us and bought me a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for the Game Boy; probably because I couldn't stop babbling about how amazing Zelda was while I was in the hospital. :lol: That quickly became my favorite Game Boy game and to this day it's still my all-time favorite video game on any system.

Edited by Jin
  • Like 1

For anyone potentially interested in the Master System Converter II or lot of 32X games, I have them both up on eBay now and tonight until 10:00 PM Pacific time you can use the eBay coupon code "PRONTO15" to get 15% off on them. :)

Master System Converter II: https://www.ebay.com/itm/113172711389

Lot of 6 Sega 32X Games: https://www.ebay.com/itm/113172711389

I know a lot of people aren't fans, but Zelda II holds a special place in my heart because it's the very first NES game (and the first Legend of Zelda game) I ever played.

Same here. I didn't have a NES at the time, and a friend brought the Zelda manual to school. I read through it thinking "this looks like the most amazing game ever made." The next few weeks were spent taking whatever odd job I could get to try and earn enough $$$ to get a NES and Zelda 2. I've loved every minute of my many, many playthoughs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...