IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 3 ~ Wizard of Wor/Time Pilot

Vocelli

Are you suggesting that you just sit in 1910 and farm the non-boss planes? The rule used to be no farming, but I don't know what the current rules are. For the sake of sanity and having a life, I would suggest this is the least effective way to get a high score.

I agree that it would be super boring and wouldn't want to do this myself(aka :sleep: ), but I think the way the scoring is programmed in the game there isn't an incentive to try to progress to the deeper levels since the ships are worth the same amount. Unless there's something beyond the 2001 era and can shoot the boss ships constantly at 3000 points each?

I agree that it would be super boring and wouldn't want to do this myself(aka :sleep: ), but I think the way the scoring is programmed in the game there isn't an incentive to try to progress to the deeper levels since the ships are worth the same amount. Unless there's something beyond the 2001 era and can shoot the boss ships constantly at 3000 points each?

I think I bought this up back a few HSC ago, specifically with Time Pilot. Technically, you can farm points this way. I will have to find my old thread.
  • Like 1

Found it. You can employ this tedious strategy if you like.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/225418-season-3-week-12-13-the-new-hsc-its-about-time-again/page-3?do=findComment&comment=2996815

The first reply to my question regarding the strategy. I eventually decided against using the technique.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/225418-season-3-week-12-13-the-new-hsc-its-about-time-again/page-3?do=findComment&comment=2996408

Edited by CapitanClassic
  • Like 2

Cool, thanks for digging that up. It was a thought I had after reading the manual. I agree with you that I don't want to use that technique either, since it sounds like it's just "not fun" to even play it. :) I wish the game was either something like... the higher level you are, the more points basic ships are worth. Or once you've blown up the required amount of ships to move to the next era, all the enemies become the boss ship so that you don't have any choice but to progress if you want more points. :)

27600. The most minor of improvements.

The HSC has become cutthroat in my absence. I used to be competitive, but now I'm woefully outclassed! Great to see so many absolutely gonzo players around. Well met!

Is the "new" ( old ) talent

27600. The most minor of improvements.

The HSC has become cutthroat in my absence. I used to be competitive, but now I'm woefully outclassed! Great to see so many absolutely gonzo players around. Well met!

I agree, I haven't been active for a while but there are so many great players that have resurfaced. I still miss gorfy lol

• Like 2

Off topic a little, but I see we have Activision games coming up soon. WIth all the Dragster/Todd Rogers drama recently, I would like to give this Dragster game a try. Of course I can do it in my spare time, but since it's "in the news" lately, I thought it would be interesting to see what players here could come up with.

• Like 2

Off topic a little, but I see we have Activision games coming up soon. WIth all the Dragster/Todd Rogers drama recently, I would like to give this Dragster game a try. Of course I can do it in my spare time, but since it's "in the news" lately, I thought it would be interesting to see what players here could come up with.

I personally wouldn't mind doing it again, but we did Dragster last season. Up to the mods.