Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:44 PM

Take my money already!

#27 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Stargunner

• 1,178 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:06 PM

fire button 1 shoots

At the moment you hold fire button 2 down when you want to change your aim position and it'll match your current walking up down or forward motion. You release fire button 2 and it'll stay in that aiming position til you hold fire 2 again.

works good for me. 

if you want you can hold button 2 forever and it'll just match the way you are walking.  I might add in another option but  no keypad or second stick though . perhaps superaction buttons 2,3,4 and 1 to fire. 

Two sticks! LOL! Robotron Boot Hill Crossover. :D  Although, personally, I think a 1,2,3,5 shooting direction keypad option would be cool. You could even sell the cart with an overlay. They keypad doesn't get much use.

#28 digress OFFLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 935 posts

Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:35 AM

There would be no way to do 2 player if you used both sticks. Even if its was 1 player and say you had both sticks locked into the roller controller how would you fire the gun and aim & move. I'll check my roller controller out with the game after to see how it plays. I think the only other control option would be the superaction stick but I'd rather just stay with the original controller.

with firing the gun and moving the cowboy using the keypad would not be practical as it's a twitch movement kind of game. I find it pretty good. I think the biggest annoyance is moving diagonally. Much easier with the keyboard than the real coleco controller.

Unless the the second controller also fired at the same time you aimed. That might work. But alas need both controllers locked down for it to be practical.

Two sticks! LOL! Robotron Boot Hill Crossover. :D  Although, personally, I think a 1,2,3,5 shooting direction keypad option would be cool. You could even sell the cart with an overlay. They keypad doesn't get much use.

#29 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Stargunner

• 1,178 posts

Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:01 AM

There would be no way to do 2 player if you used both sticks. Even if its was 1 player and say you had both sticks locked into the roller controller how would you fire the gun and aim & move. I'll check my roller controller out with the game after to see how it plays. I think the only other control option would be the superaction stick but I'd rather just stay with the original controller.

with firing the gun and moving the cowboy using the keypad would not be practical as it's a twitch movement kind of game. I find it pretty good. I think the biggest annoyance is moving diagonally. Much easier with the keyboard than the real coleco controller.

Unless the the second controller also fired at the same time you aimed. That might work. But alas need both controllers locked down for it to be practical.

Yeah, the two sticks option was just a joke about robotron. With the keypad, it's true you could not fire diagonally.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users