Photo

Contest game ideas

29 replies to this topic

#26 carlsson OFFLINE  

carlsson

Metagalactic Mule

• 6,820 posts

Posted Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:59 PM

Hm, you linked to Who Dares Wins while I spoke about Fort Apocalypse, though it doesn't say it is finished, just very far in developement.

http://www.msxdev.or...ypse-announced/

Edited by carlsson, Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:00 PM.

#27 Kiwi OFFLINE  

Kiwi

Stargunner

• 1,534 posts

Posted Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:39 PM

I suggest this: it would be fine on intellivision   :grin:

You're crazy.  :P  I been trying to fix my Sega CD so I can play this game completely without DRE. :_( Dang ol' zero track switch not being hit by the sled.  Maybe I should start converting each frame of Slipheed using IntyCOLOR and spare 16 cards for the MOBs, which are polygonal object which is processed by the hardware acceleration of the JPL.  Maybe a ton of caffiene, Adderal, and a very strict monkey to keep me from leaving the computer station, I can make it happen.

#28 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 10,704 posts
  • Triple-Stripe Mo' Bro

Posted Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:50 PM

I suggest this: it would be fine on intellivision   :grin:

Wow! That looks like a neat game!  I think it is possible to do the actual game-play (not the intro movies).  It's similar to Galaga and Gyruss.  Of course, it'll never look the same, but the mechanics can be done.  :thumbsup:

-dZ.

#29 artrag ONLINE  

artrag

Dragonstomper

• 987 posts

Posted Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:29 PM

Wow! That looks like a neat game!  I think it is possible to do the actual game-play (not the intro movies).  It's similar to Galaga and Gyruss.  Of course, it'll never look the same, but the mechanics can be done.  :thumbsup:

-dZ.

I agree. Out of the joke, I was thinking that with small changes Deep Zone can be unrolled in that perspective very easily.

#30 artrag ONLINE  

artrag

Dragonstomper

• 987 posts

Posted Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:36 PM

Hm, you linked to Who Dares Wins while I spoke about Fort Apocalypse, though it doesn't say it is finished, just very far in developement.
http://www.msxdev.or...ypse-announced/

I see, you are right, Fort Apocalypse will be msx1, so a colecovision version could be easy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users