Werewolves & Wanderers (New XB Game)

153 replies to this topic

#76 Sinphaltimus OFFLINE  

Sinphaltimus

River Patroller

• 2,301 posts
  • Distracted at the Keyboard

Posted Fri Feb 9, 2018 11:17 AM

I actually want to start displaying some of my TI Stuff. I think I'm going to make a frame for the FlashRom99 and hang it on my wall with a little sign about Ralph and the website. 
So if I can make a backup of your disk, the original disk with kit will be displayed as well. Sort of my own computer personal computer museum to share with friends and family.

I hold creators of all kinds in high regards. I'm in awe of most if not all of you and your talents. And I enjoy learning and being inspired. So thanks for being a creator.

#77 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Fri Feb 9, 2018 11:56 AM

I am also in awe of our community. The creativity here is amazing and always has been.

Just my opinion, obviously, but too few *complete* software packages are produced these days, for my tastes... I know physical media is not necessarily the easiest way to share games and utilities these days, but I love the physical cartridges, diskettes, books, manuals.... As Ive said before, the *feel* of my TI hobby is as important to me as the content of the books and disks... You cant *pick up* a zip file or hear the disk drives spin up in Classic99. I like rewinding cassettes and listening to the data load into the computer. I like thumbing through my Rolodex of floppies. I cant turn pages on a .pdf file and I cant feel the *ka-chunk* while inserting an .rpk.

Thats why I like physical media so much. It is why I love my TI.

:)

Edited by Opry99er, Fri Feb 9, 2018 12:19 PM.

#78 Iwantgames:) OFFLINE  

Iwantgames:)

River Patroller

• 2,088 posts

Posted Fri Feb 9, 2018 12:45 PM

I agree physical media is awesome:)

#79 arcadeshopper ONLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,840 posts

Posted Fri Feb 9, 2018 6:20 PM

Well my prepaid pay card does in fact work it seems so didn’t need to use PayPal icon_smile.gif

I agree you should sign them all icon_smile.gif

I’m pretty sure I got charged 2x shipping but that’s ok icon_smile.gif use the extra to get yourself a burger or something icon_smile.gif

Sorry the cart is stupid and charges the shipping twice..  there's no way to make it charge for shipping separate from other order items else-wise.. sigh  I can refund one for the doubles once we do an accounting 

Greg

#80 Iwantgames:) OFFLINE  

Iwantgames:)

River Patroller

• 2,088 posts

Posted Fri Feb 9, 2018 6:23 PM

Sorry the cart is stupid and charges the shipping twice..  there's no way to make it charge for shipping separate from other order items else-wise.. sigh  I can refund one for the doubles once we do an accounting 

Greg

Like I said Im not worried :)

#81 Swim OFFLINE  

Swim

Star Raider

• 94 posts

Posted Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:35 AM

Ordered my package on arcade shopper. :)

#82 Fritz442 OFFLINE  

Fritz442

Chopper Commander

• 193 posts

Posted Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:42 AM

Ordered last night, TY Owen & Greg.    :cool:   

#83 Schmitzi OFFLINE  

Schmitzi

River Patroller

• 4,084 posts
  • ToXiC

Posted Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:58 AM

Same same :) thanks :)

#84 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:29 AM

Awesome!!!

#85 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:18 PM

There are only 2 packages left in the store. Once those are gone, and if you still want a copy, you will have to wait for a couple weeks until this first batch ships. The last batch will be only half the size of the first, and then theyre gone gone.

The first 20 should be shipping on Tuesday or Wednesday of this upcoking week. The last 10 will ship as soon as I can get the disks made up and tested... probably by the end of February.

Thank you all so much for your orders...

I truly hope you enjoy the packages when they arrive at your door.

#86 digdugnate ONLINE  

digdugnate

Stargunner

• 1,061 posts

Posted Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:19 AM

There are only 2 packages left in the store. Once those are gone, and if you still want a copy, you will have to wait for a couple weeks until this first batch ships. The last batch will be only half the size of the first, and then theyre gone gone.

The first 20 should be shipping on Tuesday or Wednesday of this upcoking week. The last 10 will ship as soon as I can get the disks made up and tested... probably by the end of February.

Thank you all so much for your orders...

I truly hope you enjoy the packages when they arrive at your door.

Oh I know I will.  I can't wait to put a new disk game in my drive!  (that probably sounded worse than it is.. but you know....)

#87 InfernalKeith OFFLINE  

InfernalKeith

Dragonstomper

• 707 posts

Posted Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:41 AM

Commenting to get a reply notification when batch #2 is ready (I snoozed and lost on this one).

#88 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:43 AM

Awesome. Youve got one

#89 etownandy OFFLINE  

etownandy

Chopper Commander

• 208 posts

Posted Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 AM

Damn...I was out of pocket at a funeral last week and missed out.  I'm still interested.

#90 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:50 PM

The first chunk of these has shipped today. Should have the rest of the orders out between tomorrow and Friday!

Attached Files

#91 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:52 PM

The post office didnt have any flat rate padded envelopes, so I bought some nice 8x12 padded mailer envelopes and used those instead. I believe these will keep the packages more safe than the flimsy chipboard flat-rate envelopes.

#92 arcadeshopper ONLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,840 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:09 PM

The post office didnt have any flat rate padded envelopes, so I bought some nice 8x12 padded mailer envelopes and used those instead. I believe these will keep the packages more safe than the flimsy chipboard flat-rate envelopes.

you can order those free off their website.. 

#93 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 PM

Yea, thats what they said at the Post Office too... but I really wanted to get some of these out today, didnt want to wait... :)

#94 arcadeshopper ONLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,840 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 PM

plan ahead for your next hot release!

#95 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:43 PM

:D

Perhaps youre right... Ill need to find a source for 5.25 floppies though. :)

Those might be a bit tougher to find than the mailer envelopes

#96 digdugnate ONLINE  

digdugnate

Stargunner

• 1,061 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:27 PM

:D

Perhaps youre right... Ill need to find a source for 5.25 floppies though. :)

Those might be a bit tougher to find than the mailer envelopes

hehe, if you need a box of floppies lemme know- i can probably hook ya up.

#97 arcadeshopper ONLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,840 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:31 PM

they pop up now and then I've bought two cases of new dsdd disks in the last 6mo.. as I was running low of my awesome used once ones from floppydisk.com (they are out of stock now..) hey! i just checked and they have new ds/dd disks in stock http://www.floppydisk.com/5point25

#98 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:34 PM

^^appreciate that^^

:)

When I do another game, Ill probably try to source 40 floppies. This time around, I had 30... and between giving some away at the CTIUG meeting, purchase orders, and keeping one for myself, there wont be any left. Which is great!! I was hoping for exactly that. :)

My ultimate intent is to put out 3 Adventure games on floppy with full packaging. Werewolves and two others. One is already in the works (but still quite a ways off from being done...hopefully by Faire time) and one more maybe next year, which will be a joint effort with my son.

Edited by Opry99er, Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 PM.

#99 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,808 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:37 PM

they pop up now and then I've bought two cases of new dsdd disks in the last 6mo.. as I was running low of my awesome used once ones from floppydisk.com (they are out of stock now..) hey! i just checked and they have new ds/dd disks in stock http://www.floppydisk.com/5point25

Ahh sweet!!!!! There goes the pocketbook. :D

#100 unhuman OFFLINE  

unhuman

Stargunner

• 1,175 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:30 PM

Ebay is a good place to shop for NOS.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users