Werewolves & Wanderers (New XB Game)

103 replies to this topic

#101 Sinphaltimus OFFLINE  

Sinphaltimus

River Patroller

• 2,267 posts
  • Distracted at the Keyboard

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:08 AM

Wish I had a hundred bucks to drop on a 50 pack of DSDD 3.5" and a 50 pack of DSDD 5.25" disk just to hoard and keep - I think those would last me the rest of my life on this planet. considering i still have blanks from the last 10 pack I ordered of 5.25" disks over a year ago. :)

(This is why I can't have nice things.......without permissions) lol

Edited by Sinphaltimus, Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:08 AM.

#102 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,830 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:54 AM

Wish I had a hundred bucks to drop on a 50 pack of DSDD 3.5" and a 50 pack of DSDD 5.25" disk just to hoard and keep - I think those would last me the rest of my life on this planet. considering i still have blanks from the last 10 pack I ordered of 5.25" disks over a year ago. icon_smile.gif

(This is why I can't have nice things.......without permissions) lol

I thought this at one point, and finally last year I used the last of the 100 pack of 3.5" hd disks I bought at compUSA for 19.95 plus 20$ instant rebate..should have bought as many as I could carry..sigh  I just ordered 100 5.25" disks so I don't have to worry about them for a few more years ;)

Greg

#103 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

Stargunner

• 1,032 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:38 PM

i bought a couple of boxes from oldcs1 a while back when he had em- that ostensibly is probably all the disks i will ever need for my TI, lol.

#104 Opry99er OFFLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,751 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:23 PM

The entire first batch of orders has been shipped!!! In the next week, I will try to put together the last small lot of 8 or so and will open it back up to orders. I have tracking numbers for all domestic orders. If you would like your tracking number, shoot me a message.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order. I sincerely hope you enjoy the game!!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users