Photo

GRAM & BASIC & VDP

58 replies to this topic

#51 apersson850 OFFLINE  

apersson850

Moonsweeper

• 467 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 9:09 AM

It's a little like the PME, which can run Pascal, or rather p-code, from RAM, VDP RAM and GROM. Just pick your choice.

#52 mizapf OFFLINE  

mizapf

River Patroller

• 2,892 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 3:03 PM

Here you go Michael. This was the whole disk archived.

There is a problem, as my TIMT tells me. Only the first four files can be read, all others result in "Archive truncated", including MSAVE/6.

#53 RickyDean OFFLINE  

RickyDean

Dragonstomper

• 725 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 3:46 PM

There is a problem, as my TIMT tells me. Only the first four files can be read, all others result in "Archive truncated", including MSAVE/6.

Okay, I haven't tried your tool yet on arks,HFEs, and so forth, just on dsk images, sometimes. At least I know the problem is in the file. This was archived over 15 years ago, never tested as I was just trying to get alot of disks archived, to keep them useful far after the disks were worthless. I will search through some other storage devices I have, I know I have TI stuff from over 20+ years stored to in the GKUTILITIES.

#54 mizapf OFFLINE  

mizapf

River Patroller

• 2,892 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 4:31 PM

Just to avoid confusion, I should add that TIMT cannot open ARKs directly because an ARK file is a file, not an image. HFE and DSK (v9t9 and pc99 style) are images. If you try, you'd have to import the ARK file to a (possibly new) disk image.

#55 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,830 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 5:00 PM

Yea, you know I should... EA GROM plus a ram chip, right? I need to find some instructions and source some components.

http://www.mainbyte....cart_4bank.html

I built this one, also Jim makes a supercart board so you don't have to sacrifice a munchman or ti invaders, if you need an extra of either game I have them in bulk.   I'm out of jim's boards but he's ordering more he says. my board I built with a ti-invaders board looks like frankenstien's monster and won't fit in a console :)  but it works fine on a widgit

Greg

#56 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,830 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 5:01 PM

also I have a gk and probably those utilities somewhere in my library if need arises

Greg

#57 Opry99er ONLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,757 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 5:21 PM

Awesome!!! Thanks Greg!

#58 Opry99er ONLINE  

Opry99er

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,757 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 5:23 PM

I know trev005 is the current owner of my former GK. I had all utilities for the GK, both MG and 3rd party... its possible that he may have digital copies of those made up. Ill measage him and see. :)

#59 acadiel ONLINE  

acadiel

Stargunner

• 1,128 posts
  • www.hexbus.com

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 8:15 PM

GKStuff has a utilities disk image and a binary file there too for some kind of conversion program.  PGRAM loader too.

GK.zip is the GK rom to use with MAME.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users