marc.hull suggested I build one of these, and I've been wanting one for quite a while. I had an old one (probably made out of a Zero Zap cart or something) but for the life of me, I can't remember what I did with it. I gave a bunch of stuff away years ago, traded for some items, sold some items... All I know is that I don't have one now, and I'd like to have one again.
I've found the link for the component BOM for the SuperCart...
- EA GROM (you will need to remove one from a TI Editor Assembler cart)
- 43256-12LP 32K CMOS RAM (or equivalent)
- 2 - 1N914 Diodes
- 3 - 1K Resistors 1/4 watt
- 68 ohm Resistor 1/4 watt
- 1 - 4.7K Resistors 1/4 watt
- 2.2 uF Tantalum Capacitor
- .1 uF Tantalum Capacitor
- Lithium Cell 2032
- 2 - SPST Mini Switches
- Cell holder for above
now I need a PCB. Looks like Ksarul designed one and had some produced... I can't find any available currently... Anyone have a spare they'd be willing to sell?