IGNORED

RCA(HEADPHONE JACK LOOKING)Connection

Jacro017

Dude, c'mon now... :lol:

An RCA connection looks nothing like a headphone connection. Do a search and you'll see exactly what I mean. But it sounds like you're missing an RCA to coax adapter. Or the TV switchbox that originally came with Atari systems. Surely every good classic gamer has a box full of misc. cables, adapters and TV stuff... if not, can purchase adapters here in the AA Store, or eBay, etc. :)

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=42

Gotcha now....sorry....so that headphone type connection on the end of the cord either goes into the old Atari switch box or that coax adaptor goes over it?Just checking because my old Sega Genesis I just found has the same thing.

WTF? Doesn't matter if his 2600 is a junior or not. Still always going to be dealing with the same RCA RF out. Unless of course, you're talking about that super special rare version that features a headphone jack. :rolling:

You guys have fun, trying to figure out how to hook an Atari 2600 up in 2018. I've already explained in detail what needs to be done, but I guess that wasn't enough. Maybe with a little luck, you'll have it all figured out in another 5 pages or so. Good luck! :dunce: :lol:

WTF? Doesn't matter if his 2600 is a junior or not. Still always going to be dealing with the same RCA RF out. Unless of course, you're talking about that super special rare version that features a headphone jack. :rolling:

Doesn't matter. You guys have fun trying to figure out how to hook an Atari 2600 up. Maybe with a little luck, you'll have it all figured out in another 5 pages or so. Good luck! :dunce: :lol:

I edited this because I felt your comments didn't deserve a response, since all they did was imply that people who ask questions are idiots. Good night.

Edited by RamrodHare