Photo

HSC 9 - Choose your game for Round 7

12 replies to this topic

Poll: Voting (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Next Game?

1. Pinball (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Congo Bongo (2 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Ice Trek (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Buzz Bombers (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Thin Ice (2 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• 2,675 posts

Posted Wed Feb 7, 2018 12:55 PM

I am a bit sick currently, so I completely messed this up again. Because of that its the same voting as last time, adding Thin Ice to fill the gap. Voting ends on this Saturday 23:59 CET

#2 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,258 posts

Posted Wed Feb 7, 2018 4:17 PM

I am a bit sick currently, so I completely messed this up again. Because of that its the same voting as last time, adding Thin Ice to fill the gap. Voting ends on this Saturday 23:59 CET

All good no mess up!!! just rest, play intellivision and get better..

#3 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,675 posts

Posted Wed Feb 7, 2018 5:55 PM

At the moment I really dont feel like video gaming :lol: But I will get some scores for sure. Thank you :) Your scores btw are pretty awesome and hard to beat, especially in the arrow game and the space-game. Well done!

#4 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,258 posts

Posted Wed Feb 7, 2018 6:04 PM

At the moment I really dont feel like video gaming :lol: But I will get some scores for sure. Thank you :) Your scores btw are pretty awesome and hard to beat, especially in the arrow game and the space-game. Well done!

Thanks Ignorama, yup everything has to be going perfect that's for sure..
I played a lot of games to get those scores and using intellivision controllers killed my thumb that's for sure. lol
I will be curious how well you do with grips controller. Without the pain .. lol I started using my nail to shoot. lol

question is their a rom out there for Congo Bongo I can down load.. The one that I got from Romnation does not let me go past the 2nd level .. or I don't know what to do to get by it. I get to the other side jumping on the hippos then what? i walked all over and nothing.

#5 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,675 posts

Posted Wed Feb 7, 2018 6:28 PM

You have to jump on the back of the hippos from the leave you are standing on and as far as I remember the hitboxes are pretty bad, so you have to figure out which spot you can stand on. I dont think the ROM is broken to be honest, but the game isnt very well programmed :D

About the scores: You can look up the scores in the old competition, I think its on page 3 or something like this. I dont think I can do better than that and to be honest: I dont even think I will reach these scores at the moment. In this game the controller wont change anything for me, as I was fine with the side buttons and you really just hit the button in all games :lol:

#6 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,258 posts

Posted Wed Feb 7, 2018 6:35 PM

You have to jump on the back of the hippos from the leave you are standing on and as far as I remember the hitboxes are pretty bad, so you have to figure out which spot you can stand on. I dont think the ROM is broken to be honest, but the game isnt very well programmed :D

About the scores: You can look up the scores in the old competition, I think its on page 3 or something like this. I dont think I can do better than that and to be honest: I dont even think I will reach these scores at the moment. In this game the controller wont change anything for me, as I was fine with the side buttons and you really just hit the button in all games :lol:

lol, you may be right on that about the controller.

But I did make it to the other side jumping on the hippo's but from there I could not get it to go to the next screen or level..

#7 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,675 posts

Posted Thu Feb 8, 2018 1:15 PM

Did you climted on the small hill? Thats the goal of this screen.

#8 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,258 posts

Posted Thu Feb 8, 2018 1:17 PM

Did you climted on the small hill? Thats the goal of this screen.

yes

#9 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,675 posts

Posted Thu Feb 8, 2018 6:43 PM

Hm, so I really dont know, may just search another ROM, there are plenty download sites.

#10 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,258 posts

Posted Thu Feb 8, 2018 6:49 PM

Hm, so I really dont know, may just search another ROM, there are plenty download sites.

Could you please post another one here for me, Not romnation because that's the one I tried..

Thanks

#11 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,675 posts

Posted Fri Feb 9, 2018 7:07 PM

Just use google, I am not a bit more in that topic than you.

#12 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,258 posts

Posted Fri Feb 9, 2018 7:27 PM

Just use google, I am not a bit more in that topic than you.

Ok if it wins , I hope thin ice wins this week.. ;)

#13 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,675 posts

Posted Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:05 PM

So Congo Bongo it is, Thin Ice goes in the next voting. I will open the thread for round 7 on monday, as usual you can already play and keep the screenshots. Again there is no difficulty as far as I know. If there is choose the hardest.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users