Photo

SmartBASIC question

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dch48 OFFLINE  

Dch48

Combat Commando

• 8 posts

Posted Thu Feb 8, 2018 10:46 PM

I have copied some disks with Basic on them to Datapack. The problem is that they don't find the HELLO program because it is still trying to find it on a disk. Does anyone know the location in the BASIC program to edit so it looks for the tape instead? I mean the location in the BASIC program on the tape.

#2 Milli Vee OFFLINE  

Milli Vee

Chopper Commander

• 150 posts

Posted Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 AM

You have to change a value in the Basic code - off the top of my head I can't recall which one though. You may find more information in the newsletters and such on my site:

http://smartbasic.net/

Milli

#3 NIAD OFFLINE  

NIAD

Quadrunner

• 6,140 posts

Posted Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:55 PM

I used to know without having to look at any reference info like old newsletters, but I am sorry to say that you will have to look through the NIAD newsletters that are available at the link provided by Milli Vee in PDF format. You will want to find the list of POKES, PEEKS and CALLS for SmartBASIC v1.0.

Also, there were a number of SmartBASIC Modifier programs available on Public Domain volumes that will contain this information. The one that I used all the time was written by Nibbles & Bits and the listing with details was printed in one of their newsletters.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users