1) his profile lists you as a friend and your profile does as well (are both a lie?)
2) another confided in me that he is a friend of your friend, and indeed he was rational.
3) Call it what you want.
4) Looks like enough people found a problem with the audio that they went to some pretty decent lengths to fix it. I am glad that at least one fix posted here appears promising.
5) I can't speak to your hearing, maybe you can't hear what so many other people hear.
6) You post in a back handed way, but cover it in flourishes.
7) Your opinions are not facts. Neither are mine.
I have a working 128, both 64's died... and sadly that's not uncommon.
I did gather a decent lead on a fix from Mytekcontrols and that addresses the majority of the issues. I think that's a reasonable course to follow. I like helpful people like him, not hurtful people like you. I enjoy many machines, as do most people here. I still use a CompuPro S-100, depending on the sound and graphics card it can be quite the machine as well. I'm sure you will express some opinion against that in some back handed way, after all I posted about it in a positive context.
I have the feeling the people who made that sound board are Commodore super fans... it's my guess they heard what I heard and did something about it. I think that's a fact you might research. I don't know if you will include it in any of your writings or productions, as it doesn't support your take on things.
Edited by _The Doctor__, Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 AM.