79 replies to this topic

#76 acadiel OFFLINE  

acadiel

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,358 posts
  • www.hexbus.com

Posted Sun Apr 8, 2018 6:21 PM

Here are the HFE files for all three programs.  I included a README.

Hey OLDCS1 or whomever's doing modding nowadays... starting around page 4, we started talking separately about the MG utility programs  (Diags, DiskAssembler, Explorer)... can we split this up on its own thread?  Thanks!

Attached Files

#77 mizapf ONLINE  

mizapf

River Patroller

• 3,201 posts

Posted Mon Apr 9, 2018 11:16 AM

So this zip file contains images that are proved to load, as I assume? I am still working on some tools (for the sake of quick and easy development, written in Java) to get a meaningful output from track 11. There is no sense in trying to fix the format in MAME as long as I fail to decode that track manually.

By the way, the HFE, as I know it from the specs, only allows for one encoding of the image, with the exception of track 0 that may have another encoding for each side.

#78 acadiel OFFLINE  

acadiel

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,358 posts
  • www.hexbus.com

Posted Mon Apr 9, 2018 1:52 PM

So this zip file contains images that are proved to load, as I assume? I am still working on some tools (for the sake of quick and easy development, written in Java) to get a meaningful output from track 11. There is no sense in trying to fix the format in MAME as long as I fail to decode that track manually.

By the way, the HFE, as I know it from the specs, only allows for one encoding of the image, with the exception of track 0 that may have another encoding for each side.

All the images in that archive load on my system: a Corcomp mini PES disk controller, HxC GoTek drive.

If someone else is using a HxC or GoTek, I’d like to see if they can validate these images working on real TI, Myarc and BwG controllers too.

#79 arcadeshopper ONLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 3,291 posts

Posted Tue May 1, 2018 9:28 AM

I've uploaded all files to http://ftp.whtech.co...s/GRAM_Kracker/

- acadiel

uploading the rest today 

#80 FDOS OFFLINE  

FDOS

Chopper Commander

• 165 posts

Posted Tue May 1, 2018 12:06 PM

I know at one point, Bill Sullivan was working on a project called TI-BASIC+.

It did just that...

Actually, Rich Gilbertson did some improvements to TI Basic, and added the TI Basic support CALLs from the Editor Assembler module.  Which worked fine from Basic programs running in VDP memory, but not from Basic programs running in GRAM space, that was easily accomplished using MSAVE & MSAVE6 included with the GramKracker.  The 80K version is required to load the RG improved BASIC (also needs the fixes done by Tursi  for Basic programs running n GRAM space) in GRAM/GROM 1 & 2.  I covered this more thoroughly in the TI Basic Plus (TIB+) topic.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users