IGNORED

Any 3+ player Saturn 3D controller games?

tripletopper

I have one more controller than I need. I have enough controllers to play a game of NHL with 5 players a team and a human controlled goalie on each side. I have 3 3D controllers, and I have 10 Standard controllers (a mix of model 1 and model 2), plus a Virtua Stick, 2 Stunners, 2 multitaps, 1 Mission Stick, and 1 steering wheel, all official.

I found a lot a lot in the the late 90s when people were closing out on Sega Saturn, and I originally had the Saturn before an N64 on N64's Day One. I found House of the Dead in a non-thrift media store for $10. I found 3 rare Saturn RPGs for a dollar each. I sold one on ebay for over $150, but when I told one friend, he told me of another friend we both know who was collecting Saturn RPGs, despite the fact he didn't (at the time, maybe still doesn't) have a Saturn, I sold the other 2 to him for 1/4-1/2 the going ebay price to help a friend. I made money, he saved money, and it went to a friend who appreciates it. I would have stopped the other auction, except ebay looked down on auction cancellers.

Since I have one more standard compatible controller than I need, I'm going to sell one to pay for an adapter for my fight stick to play with older systems including my Saturn from ToToTek.com .

There are 2 concerns: 1) I heard a rumor that Golden Axe: The Duel does not work with a 3D controller, even in + mode. I think it has something to do with the analog trigger not working right. A) Is that true? B) Are there any other games like that? and C) are any of those games 10-12 players? If I sell one standard controller, I'll have 9 controllers

Concern 2) I have 3 3D analog sticks. A) Does any game use more than 2 3D analog sticks simultaneously in O mode? B) Which games and C) What is the maximum number of Analog sticks it can specifically support?

Depending on these answers and what the market bears, I'll sell one controller on ebay.

Any requests? Model 1 digital, Model 2 digital, or 3D stick?