IGNORED

Stalker Bot

Tarzilla

Introducing the Stalker Bot #1 Figure.

Pictured below is prototype #2 before being sent to Rev.

The final stickers will be glossy and the parts can be glued with skin safe Krazy glue with the arms rotatable in their socket.

I've already made a number of them and will make them available* for sale once I figure out packaging that isn't a zip-loc bag. I made a test backing card but due to Canada Post's volume based shipping calculator it blows up the cost a lot. I have a couple other options I'm looking into as well. The green Stalker Bot #2 is also in progress but the two antennas are hard to print at this scale. Figure #3 won't be 3d printed but duplicated via a mold once I get the process down.

post-38229-0-11977200-1519068854_thumb.png

*Offer not available in Canada.

• Like 9

neat, but what is "skin safe Kazy glue"?

Is that a medical grade version for closing wounds (or small cuts)?

This stuff.

http://www.krazyglue.com/product/details/krazy-glue-skin-guard-all-purpose

Regular Krazy glue bonds instantly, you need a bit of time to align parts before it sets. There are other glue that work but this is the one I use.

This stuff.

Regular Krazy glue bonds instantly, you need a bit of time to align parts before it sets. There are other glue that work but this is the one I use.

Oh, OK, so this isn't the stuff to apply to a toilet seat for a practical joke, eh? Or maybe it is still ok for a practical joke since you'd probably be sitting for a while

• Like 1

Oh, OK, so this isn't the stuff to apply to a toilet seat for a practical joke, eh? Or maybe it is still ok for a practical joke since you'd probably be sitting for a while

Well, let's call the set time "almost instant" you get about 15 to 30 seconds to adjust parts before they set, so that wouldn't be a usable glue for the toilet seat trick ;)

This stuff.

The first time I glued the two halves of the Draconian base ship together I used the wrong kind of Krazy Glue. I had zero seconds to align the pieces, I ended up with the badly misaligned ship glued to one of my fingers.