IGNORED

Polybius - Secret Song (Atari 8-Bit POKEY Chiptune)

Fragmare

Lol...Initially I didin't get it based on the name and then I saw the 2nd video link and the main screen and it returned to me, I watched the reviewer video of this 'long lost legend', very good, one for the geeks like me..

For those not getting it, here's a mysterious video :)

• Like 2

Didn't you know, any good thing taken too far becomes its opposite, as Polybius teaches us.

Didn't you know, the game was real?

Didn't you know, that this is happening today?

Polybius has become a ghost in the cell phones of today and a select number of other devices, a specter if you will... look at all the ravages before you... or not... as the car crashes while eyes are glued on that screen... another person walks off the edge of a barrier...... eyes fixated on that device... they step in front of a bus, or flip over the edge into that water fountains... and if they survive any of that... they're back to it as soon as they can stare at the screen, carresssing the smooth glassssss with a protruding digit...... or disability assistive mouth stick... drawn to it...

It's sitting on the nightstand, depriving the affected of sleep, calling them to the next screen full of video, of updates, of likes, of dislikes.... of....

Take the device away from a youngster or even certain adults and see what happens!

Polybius was real, is real, the specter of this teacher of Grecian antiquity is thriving today!

Sorry I've got more posts to make... what time is it anyway?

Edited by _The Doctor__

Maybe he's being dosed by the CIA... or maybe he's trying to blow the whistle, and you're just gaslighting him because YOU work for the CIA... or maybe I work for the CIA and I'm spreading disinformation... ;)

All I know is my handlers name is Hillary...

Oops, I've said too much..

• Like 2