IGNORED

Add underline to links?

CRTGAMER

Add underline to links?

The Forum changes any link to traditional blue. Perhaps also should be underlined for an easier spotting in a paragraph?

Couple of examples of default without underline and with added underline bunched together to show spotting in paragraph. Here is the link of the Crossfire Game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire_(1981_video_game). Now with an underline: :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire_(1981_video_game) Again no underline of Crossfire Game and now with the underline of Crossfire Game.

How a link is displayed depends on your browser.

besides that, the default for most browsers is a different color and bold, I honestly did not even notice the underlined examples above, and when I did it annoyed me cause the underscore characters were virtually hidden

• 2 months later...

besides that, the default for most browsers is a different color and bold, I honestly did not even notice the underlined examples above, and when I did it annoyed me cause the underscore characters were virtually hidden

Concur. I like things the way they are now. It's hard to see the underscores in the example. Bold+different color are enough for me to see what is a link and what is not.

That is strange, can you post a screenshot of the differences?

post-2410-0-06769300-1525894735_thumb.png

Style sheets guys. AtariAge has its own style sheet (well, many style sheets depending on which theme you have selected) and then you can configure your browser to always override certain settings in the style sheet a website is designed for. I don't know if most browsers of today really default to overriding text properties, but it certainly is possible to configure either so you always get underline or never get underline.