17 members have voted

1. 1. MULTI POLL PICK AS MANY AS YOU LIKE

• Rainbow Walker
    • Millipede
    • Guardians of the Gorn & Mr. TNT
    • Buried Buck$
    • Jumpman Jr

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

We'll start of with the two runner up games from the last two polls, surely something has to give this time :-D Poll closes after current Winter Olympics round.

Rainbow Walker

rainbow_walker.png

Faily easy in the scheme of things, fun Q*Bert style hopping on the scrolling rainbow changing the squares' colours, complete each vertical row to lock it in.

Download XEX, Atarimania Info

Millipede

millipede.png

A real 10/10 superbly addictive and intense Centepede and then some. Fandal has a version with the PAL glitches fixed. Play 1984 version with title screen animations.

Download XEX (PAL fixed), Atarimania Info

Guardians of the Gorn with Mr. TNT

guardians_of_the_gorn.pngmr._tnt.png

A new one to me! Looks like you move on the grid and bits disappear - so we could play this along with the fabulous Mr. TNT ;-)

Download XEX, Atarimania Info, Mr. TNT XEX Info

Buried Buck$

buried_bucks.png

A Tom Hudson classic; bomb the ground to excavate the dollars, watch out flooding!

Jumpman Jr

jumpman_junior.png

Classic platformer!

Wow, there are so many good games to choose from in this round! I chose three games. If we get in order of preference in our personal votes, then mine is: Millipede, Jumpman Jr. and Buried Bucks.

I seem to remember trying to play Mr. TNT a few years back and either not understanding it properly or it had some sort of issue.

Adam

Wow, there are so many good games to choose from in this round! I chose three games. If we get in order of preference in our personal votes, then mine is: Millipede, Jumpman Jr. and Buried Bucks.

I seem to remember trying to play Mr. TNT a few years back and either not understanding it properly or it had some sort of issue.

Adam

:thumbsup:

Yes I thought we'd pack some of the good games in to start the season off!

From memory: On Mr TNT you move along the threads and try and strand the baddies by cutting them off - I've no idea about Guardians of the Gorn I just loaded it to check it worked but it might be similar. Also might be like Alternity which was a good prototype we played a while back :)