Posted Tue May 8, 2018 5:54 PM

There's one comment on the article and it's "Lol"

To good to be true, I guess.

#102 towmater OFFLINE  

towmater

Dragonstomper

• 530 posts

Posted Tue May 8, 2018 9:15 PM

I think I found an immortality bug. After winning too easily as an East Coast Banker, I decided I would try to hunt my way across country with minimal investment at the start. After breaking two wheels and with nothing to trade, I found that if I simply waited nine days continuously in succession, and as long as I never tried to trade again, I would live forever at some spot along the trail. It seems only trading or movement invokes the sickness and hunger routines. This is of course a very boring approach, and I gave up somewhere in the 1870's.

#103 Lathe26 ONLINE  

Lathe26

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,572 posts

Posted Tue May 8, 2018 11:29 PM

I think I found an immortality bug. After winning too easily as an East Coast Banker, I decided I would try to hunt my way across country with minimal investment at the start. After breaking two wheels and with nothing to trade, I found that if I simply waited nine days continuously in succession, and as long as I never tried to trade again, I would live forever at some spot along the trail. It seems only trading or movement invokes the sickness and hunger routines. This is of course a very boring approach, and I gave up somewhere in the 1870's.

Cool bug!  So your characters sat still for 22 years.  Impressive.

#104 JasonlikesINTV OFFLINE  

JasonlikesINTV

Quadrunner

• 9,027 posts

Posted Wed May 9, 2018 9:05 AM

Cool bug!  So your characters sat still for 22 years.  Impressive.

Sometimes I feel like my character sat still for 22 years :(

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users