IGNORED

'Unique' Atari 2600 titles

Torr

There are plenty of lists of games, but does anyone know of a list that shows the actual unique games.

For example, a collector could want both the Atari and Coleco published version of some games, but not every one wants to, and some areas it's foggier to tell if your buying the same game again or not.

Areas like the Zellers, Froggo and Pando games. they often realeased other people's games with a new title (Busy Police by Zellers for example; and some titles are even unique to them here in NTSC-land but yet are still divided between them all, (Cruise Missile, Exocet, and Radar are all the same game published by each of those three companies under different names, I imagine it's originally PAL)

I complied a rudimentary list, so far I'm at 398 Unique games.

Edited by Torr

Food for thought, what about games like Coke Wins, Circus (Zellers), Harbor Escape, and Demon Attack (1st run ends at level 84, later runs are infinite)?

I understand counting Stargate/Defender II as one game (only a titlescreen change) but where do you draw the line for gameplay changes like sprite or controller hacks?