IGNORED

Complete NES US Collection

HatefulGravey

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Nintendo-NES-Game-Cartridge-Collection-Full-Set-More-806-Games-NICE/292474226401?hash=item4418d286e1:g:UtEAAOSwCtJZ~rtj

I saw this looking around tonight. This is certainly worth a watch if you are a classic gaming collector, maybe worth a buy if you got that kind of cheese!

Something to discuss, 25k for the complete collection in one shot, worth it? I'm sure that's a discount, I think I would rather hunt the games.

I remember being at a video game store while on vacation and seeing sealed copies of the Panesian games for $69.99 Canadian each... I passed on them. Now they sell for ridiculous amounts of money. Ah well... at least I picked up a pile of good NES games that day complete in the box like Dragon Warrior III and IV and Mega Man 1 to 6. Ahh the good ol' days. lol

Gamevaluenow says ~$33k for a complete loose set, minus ~$15k for the reproductions, then add some back in for the extra variants and boxed games, and you come up with a number a little short of the 25k asking price. So, not really a bargain but not a bad deal either. You'd still need to spend a BIG chunk of money to replace the repros if you really want a complete set.

Guess I'll pass.

For that amount I'd also expect the boxes and instructions, I mean really, not even instructions? He mentions 'a few games cib', like what 30 games perhaps? $1000 max for that lot

$1000 max? You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. Saying something like that really makes you look foolish and out of touch.

• Like 1

The 25k price probably really isn't that bad. Imagine what you'd pay individually as time went along especially compounding shipping each one of them possibly indivdually around $3-4 a piece on that for most in bubble bags, a little more for a box on the spendier stuff. The 25k here rolls up having all that boxed up and mailed into the cost which with the size and weight I can only guess what that would rate at.

I would says it's at least worth 10k plus

It's worth more than $10,000. You can't even get an nes game these days for less than $5. Little Samson alone sells for $1000.

Just the one pic w/Little Samson in it those 30 games are worth $7,000. Then you still have another 770 games or so.

I would say this lot is worth at least $20,000

It's worth more than $10,000. You can't even get an nes game these days for less than $5. Little Samson alone sells for $1000.

Just the one pic w/Little Samson in it those 30 games are worth $7,000. Then you still have another 770 games or so.

I would say this lot is worth at least $20,000

Your probably right I didn't take a close look at this plus I have not been following Nintendo values. So the low appraisal here was 1k, me at 10k plus and you at 20k lol.

You're right, $500 max

Seeing as multiple individual games in that set go for much more than that daily you have now twice confirmed you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Why even post such non-sense? If your second posting was to try and save face with some humor or something you really missed the mark. Less is more for you in this case. Accept you are clueless in the matter and move on. You can only make yourself look worse at this point.