IGNORED

[Facele/TI99iuc] - 32K sidecar Expansion Board v1.0

ti99iuc

Hello Guys,

Born from a collaboration between www.facele.eu (The Largest Museum of the watches) and the TI-99 Italian User Club,
a small 32k sidecar expansion (smaller than a speech Synthesizer board) to use with our TI-99/4A.

post-24673-0-78063000-1520542042.jpg post-24673-0-38665100-1520542051.jpg

The original plans was to insert it into the upper space of a speech synthesizer (if fit perfect there) or use it stand alone, no EDGE connector is present indeed..
So, for the moment it is just a the stand alone version for who need for a 32K expansion and it is compatible if used with the Speech Synthesizer - just need to

fix it for the lines that aren't passed through it 5v on pin 1 (similar to the one of Jedimatt sidecar32 requires)

The board has also a little blue led that light on only when the 32k are used from the programs.

post-24673-0-12701500-1520542068.jpg post-24673-0-41590600-1520542074.jpg

At the moment only 10 boards are ready and still 5 left.

the cost is 45 euro + shipping, if you need send me a PM please.

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 13

Note that your problem is easily solved, @sinphaltimus: the SAMS card is still in production. It replaces the 32K in the PEB and gives you a whole lot more for less than most people want for 32K cards on eBay. I received the next batch of boards yesterday, so I'll be having some building fun this weekend. . .

The plug-in 32K cards (the one here or the Jedi board) both have really good use cases, especially for the folks without a PEB. Options are good. :)

• Like 5

Note that your problem is easily solved, @sinphaltimus: the SAMS card is still in production. It replaces the 32K in the PEB and gives you a whole lot more for less than most people want for 32K cards on eBay. I received the next batch of boards yesterday, so I'll be having some building fun this weekend. . .

The plug-in 32K cards (the one here or the Jedi board) both have really good use cases, especially for the folks without a PEB. Options are good. :)

I should probably think about selling my 32k card then. :)

• Like 1