Photo

HSC 9 - Choose your game for Round 9 - SPECIAL VOTING

7 replies to this topic

#1 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• 2,739 posts

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:05 AM

Because there is a little bit time until the next round I decided to make a special voting this time. You can suggest any game that has a high score mode. The game with the most mentionings wins. You also can just like a suggestion, which counts as a vote and makes it easier to see the current standings. Please be realistic with the suggestions, because even of a game like Learning Fun has a highscore mode (I actually dont know it) its definitely nothing which makes sense to play in HSC.

If a game hase more modes we always play the hardest mode in the competition. Voting ends on 25th of March 23:59 CET. I may not be able to open the new thread until 27th, but as usual you can just start playing and keep the pictures of your scores.

#2 S.BAZ OFFLINE  

S.BAZ

River Patroller

• 2,490 posts

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:37 AM

Pac-Man !

#3 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,491 posts

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:48 PM

Popeye ?

#4 mr_intv OFFLINE  

mr_intv

Stargunner

• 1,520 posts

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:44 PM

I like Popeye!

#5 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,739 posts

Posted Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:17 PM

So Popeye it is. I'll open the Thread tomorrow. Havent checked it yet, so as usual: If there are several difficulties the hardest is the difficulty of choice :)

#6 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,491 posts

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:45 AM

So Popeye it is. I'll open the Thread tomorrow. Havent checked it yet, so as usual: If there are several difficulties the hardest is the difficulty of choice :)

Welcome back, home you had a great vacation !!!!!!

#7 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,739 posts

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:16 AM

Yeah, it was okay, but I dont need to visit Rome again. If you ever want to go to a ancient european city may choose Athens, for me it beats Rome in every single point ^^

#8 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,491 posts

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 PM

Yeah, it was okay, but I dont need to visit Rome again. If you ever want to go to a ancient european city may choose Athens, for me it beats Rome in every single point ^^

Well as long as you had a good time , still memories you have for life.. :) I will see Rome before Athens. Will be going to Italy next year.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users