IGNORED

HSC 9 - Choose your game for Round 9 - SPECIAL VOTING

Because there is a little bit time until the next round I decided to make a special voting this time. You can suggest any game that has a high score mode. The game with the most mentionings wins. You also can just like a suggestion, which counts as a vote and makes it easier to see the current standings. Please be realistic with the suggestions, because even of a game like Learning Fun has a highscore mode (I actually dont know it) its definitely nothing which makes sense to play in HSC.

If a game hase more modes we always play the hardest mode in the competition. Voting ends on 25th of March 23:59 CET. I may not be able to open the new thread until 27th, but as usual you can just start playing and keep the pictures of your scores.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it was okay, but I dont need to visit Rome again. If you ever want to go to a ancient european city may choose Athens, for me it beats Rome in every single point ^^

Well as long as you had a good time , still memories you have for life.. :) I will see Rome before Athens. Will be going to Italy next year.