Photo

PSN Download Question

7 replies to this topic

#1 thegamezmaster OFFLINE  

thegamezmaster

River Patroller

• 2,401 posts

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:29 PM

Does anyone have or downloaded the first three Crash Bandicoot Playstion games on the PS3? How are they good or bad? How do they control? D-pad or analog stick? Anyone know about any of the other Crash games? Good? Bad? Any input will be helpful. Thanks in advance!

#2 thegamezmaster OFFLINE  

thegamezmaster

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,401 posts

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:22 AM

Can anyone help with this please? Thanks in advance!

#3 travistouchdown OFFLINE  

travistouchdown

River Patroller

• 4,319 posts
  • Do the math!

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:45 AM

They probably all control the same as they did on PS1.  Just going to venture a guess here. 

#4 thegamezmaster OFFLINE  

thegamezmaster

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,401 posts

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:13 PM

They probably all control the same as they did on PS1.  Just going to venture a guess here. 

Thanks for the input.

#5 travistouchdown OFFLINE  

travistouchdown

River Patroller

• 4,319 posts
  • Do the math!

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:25 AM

I have a PSN download question.  If you have digital games, can you only download them to one playstation, or will the store let you download them to two different PS3's in one house?  Anyone know?

I figured I'd ask before I try it and screw anything up with my account. 

#6 amiman99 OFFLINE  

amiman99

Stargunner

• 1,160 posts

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:46 AM

I have a PSN download question.  If you have digital games, can you only download them to one playstation, or will the store let you download them to two different PS3's in one house?  Anyone know?

I figured I'd ask before I try it and screw anything up with my account. 

You can have up to 2 PS3s in your account, so you can have games on both of them. If you had some PS3 that are activated, but dead, you need to deactivate them first from the PSN website.

#7 KeeperofLindblum OFFLINE  

KeeperofLindblum

Dragonstomper

• 666 posts
  • The Real Keeper

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:20 PM

Does anyone have or downloaded the first three Crash Bandicoot Playstion games on the PS3? How are they good or bad? How do they control? D-pad or analog stick? Anyone know about any of the other Crash games? Good? Bad? Any input will be helpful. Thanks in advance!

PS3 controller acts like an original Dualshock. You use the PlayStation button menu to change it between digital and analog. If you change to digital, I believe that enables the use of the analog sticks in place of the d-pads.

It's been a while, but I can check on a random game tonight. I don't have any of the Crash games, but I do have Spyro and that should more or less reveal this. 

EDIT - Okay I realize now you specified people who have Crash. I might, so I'll check either way. 

Edited by KeeperofLindblum, Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:21 PM.

#8 thegamezmaster OFFLINE  

thegamezmaster

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,401 posts

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:55 AM

Thanks to all for the replies!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users