Photo

Got my first IIe ....

27 replies to this topic

#26 shoestring OFFLINE  

shoestring

Moonsweeper

• 347 posts

Posted Tue May 1, 2018 7:01 PM

I was looking to get an Apple IIe Platinum, but they seem to be few and far between on eBay.

Check out the later Apple //e enhanced models. They have the platinum mother boards

image1-1-e1473579996490.jpg

image7.jpg

May be a good idea to rebuild the power supply if you haven't already done so. They are ticking time bombs.

image13-e1473574320942.jpg

image12.jpg

image15.jpg

#27 sm3 OFFLINE  

sm3

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 595 posts

Posted Wed May 2, 2018 6:32 AM

Check out the later Apple //e enhanced models. They have the platinum mother boards

May be a good idea to rebuild the power supply if you haven't already done so. They are ticking time bombs.

Yes, I have a IIe enhanced. I think I'm done with Apple II stuff though. I have an Apple II+,  Apple IIe, Apple IIc and Apple IIc plus ;)

I mostly use the IIc because of how little space it takes up. Plus I have a nice one piece cover from k-way systems for the whole thing including monitor!

#28 Nebulon OFFLINE  

Nebulon

Stargunner

• 1,828 posts

Posted Fri May 11, 2018 1:48 PM

I still have it, didn't quite make it to the garbage can yet ;)

Just didn't have much more interest since it wasn't anything important. This whole thing started because it was occupying the slot I wanted to use for my joystick and had no clue if it was something I needed to keep.

The day you throw it away is the day you find out that it unlocks the software that allows you to shut down the super-destructo-matic.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users