I've published ColEm 4.4, the ColecoVision emulator for Windows and Linux, as well as the source code for porting ColEm to other platforms:
http://fms.komkon.or...Windows-bin.zip-- free Windows version
http://fms.komkon.org/ColEm/ColEm44-Source.zip -- sources
This release adds support for more modern MegaCart cartridges, such as Buckrogers, Subroc, Zaxxon, and Dragon's Lair. The SGM emulation state is now saved to .STA files. I have also added support for 24c08 and 24c256 EEPROM chips, so both Black Onyx and Boxxle fully work now, saving EEPROM contents to .SAV files. ColEm will determine the need for EEPROM automatically, by ROM's CRC, or you can force EEPROM emulation with -24c08 and -24c256 options in Linux. The Windows version offers menu items for switching EEPROM type, as well as links to AtariAge ColecoVision forum, Coleco software publishers, and other sites. Finally, I have fixed a bug restoring background screen color from .STA files. See below for all the changes.
* Added ROM page switch specific for carts with EEPROM.
* Added 24c08 EEPROM support (Black Onyx saves now).
* Added 24c256 EEPROM support (Boxxle works).
* Now saving EEPROM state into .SAV files.
* Now saving SGM state into .STA files.
* Now accepting both AA55h and 55AAh MegaCarts.
* SGM games Buckrogers, Subroc, Zaxxon, Dragon's Lair work.
* Fixed restoring background screen color from .STA files.
* Added EEPROM menu selections to ColEm-Windows.
* Added links to CV Addict and AtariAge forums to ColEm-Windows.
* Added -24c08, -24c256, and -noeeprom command line options.
* Compiled ColEm-Unix with -Wall and eliminated warnings.
* Replaced -DNO_WAVE_INTERPOLATION with -DWAVE_INTERPOLATION, off by default.
* Removed old LoadSTA() and SaveSTA() code.
* Finally deprecated -DNEW_STATES.