ColEm Emulator for Windows, Android, and Linux

emulator colem windows linux android

55 replies to this topic

#51 NIAD OFFLINE  

NIAD

Quadrunner

• 6,122 posts

Posted Fri Nov 2, 2018 3:11 PM

BTW Marat, re possible ADAM improvements, Geoff Oltmans has made numerous enhancements to Marcel's ADAMem v1.0 and the latest SDL release with source code is v1.81. I have v2.0beta, but still testing it after a long hiatus due to coaching baseball.

#52 GarageResearch OFFLINE  

GarageResearch

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted Fri Nov 2, 2018 5:51 PM

BTW Marat, re possible ADAM improvements, Geoff Oltmans has made numerous enhancements to Marcel's ADAMem v1.0 and the latest SDL release with source code is v1.81. I have v2.0beta, but still testing it after a long hiatus due to coaching baseball.

Oh, I have started with AdamEm's AdamNet code as well, using it as example for my own code. Something is still off though, since I cannot get it to work fully. Looks like AdamNet was actually a hardware + software solution, but the emulation only simulates AdamNet's software responses. Difficult to get them right.

#53 Mike Harris OFFLINE  

Mike Harris

Space Invader

• 23 posts

Posted Fri Nov 2, 2018 7:31 PM

Thanks for the response.

I am not about to argue over YOUR software as well as your troubles emulating ADAMNET without rom dumps from the devices such as the disk drives.

I am sure you will eventually figure it out.  Good luck.

#54 artrag OFFLINE  

artrag

Stargunner

• 1,141 posts

Posted Sun Nov 4, 2018 2:01 AM

Is there a way to quit a game using a keyboard on an android TV?
It expects for pressing the sticks in a pad to quit the game, but without you are stuck in the game...

Edited by artrag, Sun Nov 4, 2018 2:02 AM.

#55 GarageResearch OFFLINE  

GarageResearch

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 9:12 AM

Is there a way to quit a game using a keyboard on an android TV?
It expects for pressing the sticks in a pad to quit the game, but without you are stuck in the game...

Just pressing the BACK button twice should do the job. This is the standard way to exit Speccy on any "normal" Android device.

#56 GarageResearch OFFLINE  

GarageResearch

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 12:18 PM

Correction: standard way to exit any of my apps, including ColEm. Have been working on a Speccy release and got carried away a bit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emulator, colem, windows, linux, android

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users