IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Weeks 13/14 ~ At The Movies

Vocelli

King Kong - 865
Rampage - 16,450
Star Wars - 494
Porky - 1000 ?

for Porky's I honestly can't get a higher score or figure out how to end the game aside from beating it to save my score, so my submission is the base 1000 points you get at the start. I can reach about 1300, but I never get higher and I can't find the exact amount. if this is not allowed please let me know, I really do not understand that game :P

King Kong: 1,485

Empire Strikes Back: 3,954

post-34560-0-49548700-1523376911.pngpost-34560-0-64800900-1523376925.png

Star Wars for being such a monotonous game, still has a fun feel to it. Growing up, I kept a high opinion of this game even though I usually didn't care to get into it, and partly due to the thumb-kill.

King Kong is a good example for me of a crappy game that can still be fun!

Porky's - 7,402

for Porky's I honestly can't get a higher score or figure out how to end the game aside from beating it to save my score, so my submission is the base 1000 points you get at the start. I can reach about 1300, but I never get higher and I can't find the exact amount. if this is not allowed please let me know, I really do not understand that game :P

It's definitely a "read the manual" game.

post-5573-0-32883800-1523377773_thumb.png

King Kong: 1,485

Empire Strikes Back: 3,954

attachicon.gifKing Kong (1B) 1485.pngattachicon.gifStar Wars ESB (1B) e 3954.png

Star Wars for being such a monotonous game, still has a fun feel to it. Growing up, I kept a high opinion of this game even though I usually didn't care to get into it, and partly due to the thumb-kill.

It is a little repetitive, but there's actually a lot of strategy to it. I have a long history with it -- I think it was one of the first five games I got with my VCS back in the day.

Patience my friend... I have a job and work 50+ hours a week. ;-)

Sorry Vocelli -- didn't mean to be a squacker. In fact, I should probably stop messing around with video games and get back to work myself (I'm self-employed). I just noticed the update from last night and just wanted to make sure my score didn't fall through the cracks.

Sorry Vocelli -- didn't mean to be a squacker. In fact, I should probably stop messing around with video games and get back to work myself (I'm self-employed). I just noticed the update from last night and just wanted to make sure my score didn't fall through the cracks.

That's Ok... I miss scores sometimes so it is good to keep an eye out for that.

I can't get Porky's to play right on my Harmony cartridge. I sort of boots up but is glitch. On the screen where he crosses the traffic he's invisible on the bottom and phases in and out. On the swamp screen I can see the layout but Peewee is just a bar and it doesn't seem to play right at all. I've tried downloading from 2 sources including AA.

Any thoughts?

I'm new to the Harmony cartridge. The other 5 games on it seem fine.