IGNORED

Best Electronics has a new 7800 power supply?

7800 2

These look really really nice! And the cost is excellent for what they have put into this. Internal switching, 9v 1amp constant output. Has all the right certs on it, plus atari branding and even states for the 7800 on it. I'm liking it and I might buy one or two in the near future just to have on hand for when and if my originals give up the ghost on me.

I see that Best Electronics has a new upgraded 7800 power supply. http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/New%20Best%207800%20Power%20supply.htm It looks very interesting and the description makes me want to buy one.

Thanks for the post. :thumbsup: I'll pick one or two of these up. I could always use another backup.

Say what you like about his website, but I love the attention to detail that Brad always brings to his product designs. I also appreciate how much effort he puts into documenting how they were created: you wouldn't think that reading about power supplies or new paddle potentiometers would be so interesting, but it makes you appreciate them even more because of the thought and care that went into them.

• Like 6