IGNORED

Billy Mitchell TG Banned, Scores Removed

VectorGamer

Although Cheat Weibe has not been up for discussion of cheating in a long time, anyone that uses common sense and looks into history, knows Wiebe used not only a DD donkey Board but also had not recorded his performance properly, and was given a record and thumbs up by Walter for ONE reason to the KOK, it didn't matter if it was legit.

Weibe didn't get a real score for 1000s of tries, he was paid to get better and most of the time, he couldn't even break 500-600k I seen it personally, and was paid to watch him, and Billy Paid me to do it ONE time, at the TAO in Las Vegas.....

Anyone will get a DK KS or a great score on any game IF they are a decent player after 10000 tries lol..

I'm not following. I'm understanding this statement as:

Weibe played Donkey Kong 1000+ times, sometimes as part of paid events. He was often paid for improving his ability. During one of those tries he made a record-setting high score.

Am I understanding your statement correctly? If so, is it wrong for someone to practice? To play a game till they get good at it? Isn't that how someone gets good at these games? Is it worng for someone to attend events where they're paid to play a game? Or contests where the best player wins a prize?

• Like 3

I'm not following. I'm understanding this statement as:

Weibe played Donkey Kong 1000+ times, sometimes as part of paid events. He was often paid for improving his ability. During one of those tries he made a record-setting high score.

Am I understanding your statement correctly? If so, is it wrong for someone to practice? To play a game till they get good at it? Isn't that how someone gets good at these games? Is it worng for someone to attend events where they're paid to play a game? Or contests where the best player wins a prize?

I seriously have no idea what that dude is saying. I'm trying to translate it to adult-speak in my head, but I'm not having much luck.

• Like 3

... anyone that uses common sense and looks into history, knows Wiebe used not only a DD donkey Board but also had not recorded his performance properly, and was given a record and thumbs up by Walter for ONE reason to the KOK, it didn't matter if it was legit.

My understanding is that Steve Wiebe did have a Double Donkey Kong board, in his DKjr cabinet in his garage. He submitted, at the time, a world record score of 947k using it. It was initially accepted, people complained and the score was moved to a different category. He then replaced that board in his DKjr cabinet with an authentic Donkey Kong Board. Some later high scores were done on the authentic Donkey Kong board. I think some people then questioned the roms on the board. Still he did his 985k world record score in public which is very impressive.

For those that may not know, a Double Donkey Kong board is a Donkey Kong Jr board with some unofficial daughter boards that plays the authentic Donkey Kong program as well as DKjr. https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?letter=D&game_id=7618

What's wrong with the way he recorded his games?

Edit:

Here's an unofficial summary of the world record scores. http://donkeykongblog.blogspot.ca/2011/12/donkey-kong-world-record-history.html?m=1

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

Yeah, I never followed any of this in the past, until now -- and I've been paying close attention because I find it all to be a bizarre tele-novela drama. My personal opinion from what I've read from all angles is that the entire competitive gaming field was a tightly-knitted boys club, with all the boys pissing on each other to get attention and make some money.

That's why any "testimony" coming from anyone -- absolutely anyone -- from that group (even if just tenuously associated), is tainted with hypocrisy and untrustworthiness. Therefore, I wouldn't listen to rjchamp3 any more than I would listen to Mitchell, Weibe, Day, Rogers, Pineiro, or anybody in the lot of them.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 3

If its not even for all great gamers it's a joke!!!!!!!!!!

I can have a chip not one gamer past or present has done more of merited accomplishments or feats than myself!!!!!!

but it's ok Ill just sit back and watch all this BS unfold lol

Also IF Billy Walter and ANY of those guys were entertaining to you lol, Than I'm A 100 Time Academy Award winner too!!!!!

Documentary - Is based off facts, it's not a movie however this DOC was false

King of Kong was NOT a Movie

I want to be clear I am not caring for attention nor do I care if you respond, what I do CARE about, is the facts out there and what really occurs, not what your told by liars and scammers.

You don't have to trust or believe anything I say, it does NOT however change the facts or reality.

PS I would never speak to or hang around Brian Allen!!!!!!!

I want to be clear I am not caring for attention nor do I care if you respond, what I do CARE about, is the facts out there and what really occurs, not what your told by liars and scammers.

You don't have to trust or believe anything I say, it does NOT however change the facts or reality.

PS I would never speak to or hang around Brian Allen!!!!!!!

Fair enough. However, facts are hard to come by in this issue -- and that's the problem.

Instead, what we get is people like you stating their personal views on the matter, and punctuating them with "... and that's a fact!" or "...the facts do not lie!" or some other trite like that.

Scroll back a few pages and you'll see how even you have tried to force feed us "the facts," claiming that Weibe did this or that, and that the KoK is not a documentary but a lie, etc.

Sure, it could all be true, but is it fact just because you told me?

As far as I know, in none of these events was there ever any police presence, or FBI investigator, or reputable journalist from a nationally recognized newspaper, or legal representative, or court of law to review the matter -- really, no authoritative or indisputable figure to verify unassailably the so-called facts.

All we have are edited tapes of dubious quality and provenance, and eye witness accounts of even more dubious quality and provenance -- including from those parties involved in the entire drama.

So, where are these facts of which you speak? I'm open to review them, and willing to be swayed by them. However, if it's just some YouTube video made by some guy off the Internet, or hearsay comments from some third-party, I'm not really interested.

dZ.

Fair enough. However, facts are hard to come by in this issue -- and that's the problem.

Instead, what we get is people like you stating their personal views on the matter, and punctuating them with "... and that's a fact!" or "...the facts do not lie!" or some other trite like that.

Scroll back a few pages and you'll see how even you have tried to force feed us "the facts," claiming that Weibe did this or that, and that the KoK is not a documentary but a lie, etc.

Sure, it could all be true, but is it fact just because you told me?

As far as I know, in none of these events was there ever any police presence, or FBI investigator, or reputable journalist from a nationally recognized newspaper, or legal representative, or court of law to review the matter -- really, no authoritative or indisputable figure to verify unassailably the so-called facts.

All we have are edited tapes of dubious quality and provenance, and eye witness accounts of even more dubious quality and provenance -- including from those parties involved in the entire drama.

So, where are these facts of which you speak? I'm open to review them, and willing to be swayed by them. However, if it's just some YouTube video made by some guy off the Internet, or hearsay comments from some third-party, I'm not really interested.

dZ.

I lived it you either can take my word or don't it's all up to you!!!!!!!!!!

it's the same BS I hear about the others I exposed and were right about, if you don't see me as credible, I guess our conversation has climaxed?

Although Cheat Weibe has not been up for discussion of cheating in a long time, anyone that uses common sense and looks into history, knows Wiebe used not only a DD donkey Board but also had not recorded his performance properly, and was given a record and thumbs up by Walter for ONE reason to the KOK, it didn't matter if it was legit.

Weibe didn't get a real score for 1000s of tries, he was paid to get better and most of the time, he couldn't even break 500-600k I seen it personally, and was paid to watch him, and Billy Paid me to do it ONE time, at the TAO in Las Vegas.....

Anyone will get a DK KS or a great score on any game IF they are a decent player after 10000 tries lol..

Do you have actual evidence, other than heresay, to back up this claim? If it really was just a charade to get in the documentary, then that is bad journalism at best and possibly fraud since world records and money are involved.

I believe Steve really achieved the high scores he claims he did, otherwise his scores would have been taken down in addition to Billy's Steve's. I don't care if Billy's initial million + score was taken down, because he did it again, legitimately.

Edited by Kosmic Stardust
  • Like 1

Everything takes time you will see!!!!

If me being one of the most credible told ya so people in gaming and of course, several refs denying the score, only for scumbag Walter to accept, I guess no matter what I have to prove nor say will matter at this point, everything will be claimed by several of you as false!!!!

God could could come down and tell you and you be in denial like many fools are with Billy and Todd

I lived it you either can take my word or don't it's all up to you!!!!!!!!!!

it's the same BS I hear about the others I exposed and were right about, if you don't see me as credible, I guess our conversation has climaxed?

Ah! I see, so all that crap about "you don't have to believe me, you only need to listen to the facts..." is just more posturing. :roll:

I guess I should have read that as "they're all wrong, but *I* know the truth."

Yup, definitely peaked, if that's all you can offer: a louder voice in spewing your version.

Look, I'm not saying you are lying. All I'm saying is that your word on the matter has as much weight as Day's, Weibe's, Mitchell's, Pineiro's, and all the others; that is to say, none.

So, you screaming at the top of your lungs that they are all liars and cheaters and crooks (!!!!!!!), because you know it (!!!!!111one), doesn't make it any different from them saying the same thing about you; no matter how many exclamation points you use.

dZ.

• Like 5

I don't see any screaming anywhere by me, and I rarely scream at the top of my lungs, anywhere at any time!!!!!

Please find me doing so on any video since 2016 and remember CAPS are screaming.

back to work!!!!

Dude, it's all those exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make my ears bleed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

• Like 6

Do you have actual evidence, other than heresay, to back up this claim? If it really was just a charade to get in the documentary, then that is bad journalism at best and possibly fraud since world records and money are involved.

I believe Steve really achieved the high scores he claims he did, otherwise his scores would have been taken down in addition to Billy's. I don't care if Billy's initial million + score was taken down, because he did it again, legitimately.

His leaving TG thread got locked, seeking the attention here instead

... I don't care if Billy's initial million + score was taken down, because he did it again, legitimately.

The first of Billy M's 1M+ DK scores (2004/2005) was a video submission proven to be mame with evidence of skewing the game in his favour.

The second and third were described in the link I provided above as follows.

2007 July, mortgage brokers convention in Florida.

"There are a few things worth noting about this performance: it was displayed (with no audio) on a screen at the convention, with the video signal being fed directly from the game PCB. Mitchell was, presumably, playing from another room, but not in front of a crowd, or even a single known witness."

2010 July 31, Boomers theme park, Florida

"Both the Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Junior scores from that day were recorded via direct feeds from the game PCBs, contain no audio, the tapes do not show Mitchell himself playing, and the only witnesses were personal friends (one of whomTwin Galaxies referee Todd Rogers verified the score)."

Both those scores are described as live events but staged in such a way that there are no credible witnesses. That leaves Billy M with a credible high score of 933.9k, which is a very impressive score. If there is better information please post.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

Here's an unofficial summary of the world record scores. http://donkeykongblog.blogspot.ca/2011/12/donkey-kong-world-record-history.html?m=1

Ohhh, so that explains why I was so confused during KoK. In the film, they just show his "wipe my butt!" video (the 947,200 I think?), but when he gets to the Guinness event, it clearly shows his record as being over 1 million. Whoops.

Also, if Mitchell played the same stunt at two other events (silent "live" video feed straight off of the "PCB"), I'm having doubts about his first 1 mil video being faked by the KoK crew, unless he paid them to make more videos for him. Seems more logical that he found his own tech henchman or men to set it up for him.