Photo

SGM 2nd Run nameplates

7 replies to this topic

#1 Relentless OFFLINE  

Relentless

Combat Commando

• 3 posts

Posted Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:54 AM

Hello, I am one of the Super Game Module 2nd run people who have a paper nameplate. I received a message on November 9 saying they would ship in a couple of weeks. I replied with my address but I never received anything. Have any of the 2nd run people received the replacement nameplate? Thank you

#2 chart45 ONLINE  

chart45

Dragonstomper

• 787 posts

Posted Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:41 AM

Hello,I am one of the Super Game Module 2nd run people who have a paper nameplate. I received a message on November 9 saying they would ship in a couple of weeks. I replied with my address but I never received anything.Have any of the 2nd run people received the replacement nameplate?Thank you

i have 2 of those sgm with paper name plate and never had news about the replacement lable

#3 Relentless OFFLINE  

Relentless

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:19 AM

Chart45,

This is the message I received from Opcode last November 9. I replied with mailing address but never heard back. I have been waiting almost 2 years.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 12.18.27 PM.jpg

#4 ValkerieSilk OFFLINE  

ValkerieSilk

Stargunner

• 1,321 posts

Posted Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 AM

I think they did send those out, I seem to remember getting mine, it had arrived just behind the Lambert glacier.   You should post in the Opcode forum or contact Graziele (info@opcodegames.com) ,she'll get back with you and is super nice.   

​Opcode Forum
http://atariage.com/...ate&sort_by=Z-A

#5 imstarryeyed OFFLINE  

imstarryeyed

Moonsweeper

• 425 posts

Posted Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:46 PM

I figured they might be really busy as I sent them an email from their webpage and at the email address they said in that commuincation.  I understand that they are doing a lot, I just thought I would let them know and I am sure one day it will appear.

#6 opcode ONLINE  

opcode

River Patroller

• 4,261 posts
  • Bringing new life to your ColecoVision!

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:35 PM

Hi there. Yeah, my fault, I have shipped some but not all new nameplates. However that is in my to do list for the next couple of weeks, as I plan to get all pending stuff behind me by mid May. Please notice that you have to contact us first to get an address confirmation (info@opcodegames.com). Please be patient with replies as Grazi is on vacation in Brazil currently.

Thanks

#7 Relentless OFFLINE  

Relentless

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted Thu May 3, 2018 12:38 PM

Thank you for replying. 

When I received the message last November I immediately replied back with my shipping address. Then no more response. 

#8 opcode ONLINE  

opcode

River Patroller

• 4,261 posts
  • Bringing new life to your ColecoVision!

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 7:11 AM

Thank you for replying. 

When I received the message last November I immediately replied back with my shipping address. Then no more response. 

I apologize for the long delay. I am in the process of completing any pending stuff we still have, and the deadline is mid May, so all nameplates will be shipped in the next couple of weeks.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users