FS: BattleSphere - Atari Jaguar

jaguar

12 replies to this topic

#1 8_is_enuff OFFLINE  

8_is_enuff

Combat Commando

• 3 posts

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:17 PM

This is the original BattleSphere (Battle Sphere) from the year 2000. 

I am the original owner and purchased it when it was released.  In fact, I purchased two copies at the time.  This is my second and final copy.  The price is $900 plus half of the shipping costs (priority mail, insured for $900, signature required).

If you purchase BattleSphere, you are welcome to my unused Jag-Link for head-to-head gaming (for free, if you want it).  You'll need to have 2 Jags and 2 copies of the game to use it.  Remember though, only a single copy of the game is for sale here.

BattleSphere will be padded with virgin bubble wrap and shipped in a protective box within another box.

Let me know if you have any questions, or are interested in the game.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• battlesphere 01.jpeg
  • battlesphere 02.JPG
  • battlesphere 03.JPG
  • battlesphere 04.JPG

#2 icemanxp300 OFFLINE  

icemanxp300

River Patroller

• 4,276 posts

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:44 PM

The price is $900 plus half of the shipping costs (priority mail, insured for $900, signature required).

:thumbsup:

#3 madman OFFLINE  

madman

River Patroller

• 2,616 posts

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 PM

1 post user asking for $900. Do you have feedback from other sites/EBay?

#4 8_is_enuff OFFLINE  

8_is_enuff

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:49 AM

>> 1 post user . . . .

Yes.  One post.  I've been reading AA with great interest, but not posting.  I took the initiative to join a few months ago, but I've been reluctant to post, as I've been away from classic gaming for about a decade and a half.

I didn't feel ready to contribute to the threads—as interesting as they are.  But I've definitely been reading them.  And I definitely have a game for sale.

>>  . . . asking for $900.

I am not "asking for $900".  I am selling a game for $900.  

>> Do you have feedback from other sites/EBay?

If you’re interested in the game, please shoot me a message via AA Messenger and we can exchange information about the game and each other.  In my original post I forgot to direct inquiries to AA messenger—sorry about that.

#5 sdamike OFFLINE  

sdamike

Star Raider

• 54 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:24 AM

Pretty easy to find this in ebay (completed not sold) for more pics / feedback

#6 icemanxp300 OFFLINE  

icemanxp300

River Patroller

• 4,276 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:37 AM

Yes.  One post.  I've been reading AA with great interest, but not posting.  I took the initiative to join a few months ago, but I've been reluctant to post, as I've been away from classic gaming for about a decade and a half.

Too many people join sites such as these and list a super rare game just to try and scam people. Providing feedback on different sites helps establish that you are not here to try and scam people.

Pretty easy to find this in ebay (completed not sold) for more pics / feedback

I only see one listing that sold and that was for a BIN of $850 plus $7.15 s/h.

#7 sdamike OFFLINE  

sdamike

Star Raider

• 54 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:22 PM

Too many people join sites such as these and list a super rare game just to try and scam people. Providing feedback on different sites helps establish that you are not here to try and scam people.

I only see one listing that sold and that was for a BIN of $850 plus $7.15 s/h.

I agree a little info goes a long way. And my point was why not provide public feedback from the get go, it is easy to find anyways and makes you seem shady that you are not providing it.

Heres the link ice:
https://www.ebay.com...VIAAOSwysRatyy9

Edited by sdamike, Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:25 PM.

#8 8_is_enuff OFFLINE  

8_is_enuff

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:32 PM

Wow.  This is definitely not the kind of crowd from back in the day on the usenet groups.  I thought my listing was polite and detailed.  I thought I was clear that I'd be happy to answer any private messages.

First madman implies that I'm here to conduct less than honest business, then sdamike comes right out and says it.

Neither contacted me once, just some good old fashioned innuendo and slander in the public forum.

I was wrong to come here.

Goodbye.

#9 madman OFFLINE  

madman

River Patroller

• 2,616 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:55 PM

Wow.  This is definitely not the kind of crowd from back in the day on the usenet groups.  I thought my listing was polite and detailed.  I thought I was clear that I'd be happy to answer any private messages.

First madman implies that I'm here to conduct less than honest business, then sdamike comes right out and says it.

Neither contacted me once, just some good old fashioned innuendo and slander in the public forum.

Goodbye.

I implied nothing and slandered no one. I said, "1 post user asking for $900." Was that not a fact? Then I asked for feedback. Which part of that is slander?

#10 sdamike OFFLINE  

sdamike

Star Raider

• 54 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:55 PM

Goodbye.

Hmm, not sure where I or madman said or implied you are here to conduct dishonest business. I was simply saying "heres your ebay ad and heres your feedback". My point after that was why not just give your feedback from somewhere else from the start since you do have 0 posts and 0 feedback. Do you have to? No. But why not give it? It looks good and will help your sale here. Not giving it just seems a bit weird to me. But I personally don't think your up to no good here, its clear after finding your listing that your game did not sell on ebay and you are trying to sell it here for a little bit less. No need to get butt hurt, just keep in mind you are selling a very expensive game on a forum where you have 0 posts, 0 feedback and most users will want to know a bit of history to who you are and your not running a scam. Its really not that weird, you will find it on most forums and places now.

#11 ScottyDont00 OFFLINE  

ScottyDont00

Dragonstomper

• 553 posts
  • Finally finished my CIB US Odyssey 2 set!

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:16 AM

Apparently this guy didn't browse the jag forum if what you guys said so far has offended him... probably for the best. 

#12 icemanxp300 OFFLINE  

icemanxp300

River Patroller

• 4,276 posts

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:24 AM

its clear after finding your listing that your game did not sell on ebay and you are trying to sell it here for a little bit less.

First off that is not clear. The seller ended the listing. I think before anything further in this thread gets said I will take the initiative and contact the ebay seller to make sure he is "8_is_enuff"

He confirmed it is him and he ended the auction because he does not trust ebay for high valued sales anymore.

#13 sdamike OFFLINE  

sdamike

Star Raider

• 54 posts

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:33 PM

First off that is not clear. The seller ended the listing. I think before anything further in this thread gets said I will take the initiative and contact the ebay seller to make sure he is "8_is_enuff"

He confirmed it is him and he ended the auction because he does not trust ebay for high valued sales anymore.

It is the same exact pictures posted here and the ebay listing. I dunno maybe I'm weird, I thought it was pretty obvious. Anyways, Im getting out of this thread and staying out lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jaguar

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users