Photo

WTB: XEGS and CV motherboards, 7800 console, games for the latter two

2 replies to this topic

#1 arcade124 OFFLINE  

arcade124

Chopper Commander

• 122 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:44 AM

Well, with my XEGS motherboard broken, I'll need to replace it. If anyone has a cheap spare (preferably under $45), let me know. I know it's a lot to ask, I just didn't want to pay $65 shipped for it when I already payed a hundred for the console barely a month ago.

That's not the only console of mine which needs a new motherboard. When I got my CV back in mid-2016, I had problems getting it fully working, but was making progress. Right when I had almost fixed the issues, I permanently damaged the MB. I won't go into details, other than it was on my end and it didn't just randomly fail (unlike my XEGS situation). I had other things I was working on obtaining at the time, and didn't feel like replacing the console, so the casing, controllers, and power cable were stored away. However, now with my current situation, I was wondering, does anyone have a spare MB they'd be willing to sell me? Not sure how much they'd go for, so PM me for offers. My controllers also aren't the best, so if anyone has any of those that they want to throw in, as well as any games, I'd be looking for them as well.

Finally, the 7800. I've never had any issues with it, but that's because I've never owned it. I have enough funds to where, depending on how much everything else ends up costing, I'll hopefully be able to afford one. I'm only really looking for the console and power supply, though once again I'd be wanting some games as well if anyone happens to have any they want to sell with those other items. I know the AtariMax site has a CIB 7800 listed for $60 + shipping, but I can't reach Stephen, is that part of his site still updated?

#2 masschamber ONLINE  

masschamber

Stargunner

• 1,153 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:59 AM

Double

Edited by masschamber, Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 AM.

#3 masschamber ONLINE  

masschamber

Stargunner

• 1,153 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 AM

That 7800 price is pretty low like half market value and the games at the site are super cheap. If they are current buy as they are great deals if not I have a 7800 set up with 1 controller 5 7800 games and ac for 90 plus shipping

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users