• 855 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:42 AM

Anyone?

#2 karri OFFLINE  

karri

River Patroller

• 2,278 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:04 AM

Wyvern tales has 3 characters that you can equip for best team work.

Arth has most health power so he is best as the 1st of the group to take damage. Obviously he should be equipped as a tank.

Mori is a little strange fellow. I would place him in the middle and equip him as a dps. He could also be equipped with spells.

Demi is a healer. She has most mana. She could be the last of the group and fix poisons and heals.

Unfortunately the order is not saved on the eeprom. So I usually re-order my group after a load.

At the start of the game I would buy lots of healing potions. They are really cheap. The weapons are not so important at startup. Staying alive is.

Demi can also use potions to heal Arth and Mori. So I would skip spells at lower level and buy charms instead.

A complete walkthrough takes many hours imho.

I would stay in Gonnos up to about level 5 in order to get the team up to some decent skill level.

The bar area is a bit tough for a starter. Talk to people in Gonnos. They are really friendly and give good advice.

The statue "Goddess of Nature" is really great! I keep visiting her frequently after fights. She is in the park in Gonnos. Especially if one of your team members dies it helps to visit the Goddess of Nature.

PS. I don't load from the eeprom while playing. You can play it without a need to have a save/load cycle. But I usually save the game when I am back in town after a successful mission.

Edited by karri, Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:27 AM.

#3 sage OFFLINE  

sage

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 855 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:39 AM

Staying alive was not a big deal at the beginning.

I sold most potions to get buy some reasonable weapon and attack spells.

Grinding is easy, as you always can go back to town for full heal, mana, revive.

I notcied that there is a gold limit at 20k.

I only got once got badly bashed up. Return from teh Queens tower after killing the Dragon, I lost two of three menbers and had 1 out of 170 HP left when entering the town ;-) Should have made a screenshot.

#4 karri OFFLINE  

karri

River Patroller

• 2,278 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:04 AM

wow. You are really fast.

I am still in the bar area. Only just killed my 1st dragon.

#5 Ninjabba OFFLINE  

Ninjabba

Dragonstomper

• 626 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:36 AM

The ideas I had for Mori that didn't fit in memory... Strange fellow indeed :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wyver Tales, Wyvern Tales, Walkthrough, Cheats

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users