Here are some ideas…
- Allow both A & B buttons to act as fire button (unless you plan to use the B button for something else later on?)
- Something on title/splash screen to tell you to press a button or move to start the game
- Scrolling the play field as you move from room to room would be nice
- Is it possible to play the sampled sounds async? (Or are you doing it sync on purpose?)
- This wasn’t in the original, but the comment about not knowing the walls would kill you… Is it possible to color cycle animate the walls? (Does Lynx support indirection like that? like 4/800 did?)
Thanks for the suggestions, they are all do-able.
The voice samples will stay as they are (freezes while playing them back), as in the original. Also it makes it more dramatic
I will see what I can do within the next week or two...
PS: It's "Berzerkoids"