IGNORED

Guess the Games!

redsteakraw

Ridiculous request.

It's a combination of 1/60 1/20 and 1/95.

The probability of guessing all three correctly is roughly .000085. So, assuming completely random chance, it will take slightly more than 10,000 guesses to get all three correct.

An analysis of the relative rarity of games by these three publishers could significantly improve those odds, but computing that is beyond my capability.

The probability of guessing all three correctly is roughly .000085. So, assuming completely random chance, it will take slightly more than 10,000 guesses to get all three correct.

An analysis of the relative rarity of games by these three publishers could significantly improve those odds, but computing that is beyond my capability.

I will be periodically updating to show the number of correct guesses so far, beyond that all I will say is there are no prototypes in this mix and no bad/boring games. Happy hunting!

Dactar: Spider-Man

M-Network: Super Challenge Baseball

Activision: Freeway

Guesses so far 0/3

Dactar: What is the "popular Atari publisher?" You could be talking about half a dozen different companies.

M-Network: International Soccer

Activision: Laser Blast

Dactar: What is the "popular Atari publisher?" You could be talking about half a dozen different companies.

M-Network: International Soccer

Activision: Laser Blast

It is a top selling / producing publisher I will narrow it down to the top 3 Activision, Atari and iMagic. This game also isn't bad

Dactar:E.T.(I guess Atari gave some of the already produced left over circuit board to a mystery buyer to recoup some cost).
M-Network:Bump N Jump. Burgertime would be way too expensive to produce due to it unique memory design
Activision: Enduro(It's a guess.)

Dactar:E.T.(I guess Atari gave some of the already produced left over circuit board to a mystery buyer to recoup some cost).

I said the games aren't bad, ET therefore is disqualified.

Also on M-Network price isn't necessarily an issue Burgertime is a Scarce M-Network game

Edited by redsteakraw

That's not subjective or anything...

There are some games most people know are garbage, and some games that simply are known to be good games. That being said that doesn't trim down much of Activision or iMagic games. ET was never know to be a great game, there are few people that would take a pass on Kaboom or Tapper for ET. This isn't anything too controversial here, most people would know a bad game from a good game.

You must be new here. There are about as many members of this forum who will profess their undying love for E.T. as there are who will bash it. icon_smile.gif

Was ET okay given the ambition and limited time maybe is it really fun heck no and to claim it is a great game is a known controversial statement. People know that that is a disputed claim.