Photo

AVGCart

456 replies to this topic

#451 _The Doctor__ OFFLINE  

_The Doctor__

Flux Capacitor Master Craftsman

• 5,968 posts

Posted Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:22 PM

SpartaDos X with AVG plugged on top... very Interesting, IDE does work in pass thru, loaded side loader car, launched spartardos x standalon cart, was able to access avg sd drives, read and write, car, launched side loader, loaded xex with basic on, break out of basic program type DOS, back it goes back to side loader, exit side and reset sparta and still have the drives... very nice, press cart reset and type car choose another car image. slick

Load express cart, and sparta standalone, no drives, when a cart has dos shell built in or is a DOS, or has drive access as part of cart, ide emulation should stay running. Might be express carts fault, I will try with disk based dos and side driver...

Edited by _The Doctor__, Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:26 PM.

#452 Lastic OFFLINE  

Lastic

Chopper Commander

• 103 posts

Posted Sat Dec 8, 2018 1:57 AM

progress made... It looks to  be working to a degree on the SDX front, though the image doesn't have fatfs.sys or whatever on it... I will have to put it on all the partitions so that way no matter the sparta version I should be able to get the driver and then see the other stuff....

Now for the really tough part..

FLASH AIR drives have a directory and some files tha have to stay on the SD card just as they are names and all. Without these it no longer will be a wifi/remote transfer capable device, It won't relay internet connections to other devices either...

this may require some thought as many of us have and use them...

We all love our Flash Air cards and have become quite fond as well as used to them....

Since I've put a couple partitions down on standard sd cards, I will move it over to the pc and see how badly windows handles life :)

And now since I have looked up what these FlashAir's are, I also want them :)

#453 utri007 OFFLINE  

utri007

Combat Commando

• 9 posts

Posted Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:47 PM

I would be interest for one cart. Is it so that there ia new batch coming?

#454 davidcalgary29 OFFLINE  

davidcalgary29

Quadrunner

• 6,002 posts

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:37 PM

Does anyone have the latest version of OSXEX? I've searched this thread, but it seems to be eluding me.

#455 Wrathchild OFFLINE  

Wrathchild

River Patroller

• 2,129 posts

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:53 PM

Could be the one here?

#456 davidcalgary29 OFFLINE  

davidcalgary29

Quadrunner

• 6,002 posts

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:03 PM

Thanks!