Photo

Does anyone know where I can buy empty Atari 2600 game boxes for cheap?

Atari 2600 Game boxes Cases Original VCS Cartridge box Game holder Purchase Sell Games

2 replies to this topic

#1 HCRAYERT504 OFFLINE  

HCRAYERT504

Star Raider

• 58 posts

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:03 PM

I have a bunch of Atari 2600 game carts but they are missing their respective game case and manual, so I am looking to buy a few game boxes for them.

#2 high voltage OFFLINE  

high voltage

Quadrunner

• 6,589 posts

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:54 PM

UGC is your best bet

normal_Depth_Charge.jpg

#3 insertclevernamehere OFFLINE  

insertclevernamehere

Star Raider

• 83 posts

Posted Tue May 1, 2018 2:50 PM

Ebay is good for custom cases with the inlay card already printed but it is rare to find an origianl box without a game. Usually the other way round. Original manuals are easy to come by for most games and mostly reasonably priced. A cheaper alternative is to buy your own custom cases somewhere without the inlay cards already printed, download the pdf's for the covers (try coverproject.net) and the manuals (google the game manual you want plus "manual pdf" and you should find most, print them off from home if you've got a decent printer or failing that, load it up on a jump drive and mosey on over to your local print store such as Staples and they'll print it all off for ya.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Atari 2600, Game boxes, Cases, Original, VCS, Cartridge box, Game holder, Purchase, Sell, Games

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users