Photo

Are F18A video boards still available anywhere?

10 replies to this topic

#1 NISMOPC OFFLINE  

NISMOPC

Moonsweeper

• 424 posts

Posted Thu May 3, 2018 6:30 PM

Just curious. I searched around the web. Saw that codehackcreate.com is out of stock and has been for quite some time. I'm definitely late to the game, but am interested in purchasing one.

Appreciate any and all input.

Thanks!

-Brandon

#2 matthew180 OFFLINE  

matthew180

River Patroller

• 2,621 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 1:32 AM

I'm working on getting another batch made.  It is taking longer this time around, and I know people are chomping at the bit to get them.  I'm working as fast as I can.

#3 Ksarul OFFLINE  

Ksarul

Quadrunner

• 5,212 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 5:44 AM

Thanks, Matthew! :) :) :)

#4 NISMOPC OFFLINE  

NISMOPC

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 424 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 6:35 AM

I'm working on getting another batch made.  It is taking longer this time around, and I know people are chomping at the bit to get them.  I'm working as fast as I can.

Great news! Thank you... (if by chance you are starting a buyer list - please put me on the list for one)

#5 ti99iuc OFFLINE  

ti99iuc

Stargunner

• 1,637 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 6:38 AM

Yeah thanks! I will need a pair too.

#6 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 4,286 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 10:19 AM

it says clearly on codehackcreate.com

Currently out of stock as of May 1st 2017.

If you want to be on the waiting list, please send me your name and email via my contact form.

I will make another batch of F18A boards once there is enough demand.

Current demand is about 70% as of October 3, 2017.

This is the 3rd thread in a month about this.. he has posted here on each thread that he is making more and it's coming..

#7 NISMOPC OFFLINE  

NISMOPC

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 424 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 10:51 AM

it says clearly on codehackcreate.com

Currently out of stock as of May 1st 2017.

If you want to be on the waiting list, please send me your name and email via my contact form.

I will make another batch of F18A boards once there is enough demand.

Current demand is about 70% as of October 3, 2017.

This is the 3rd thread in a month about this.. he has posted here on each thread that he is making more and it's coming..

Interesting   :ponder:

I even searched within the TI-99/4A Computers forum before googling it and had no luck finding any posts. I must suck at using the search function...  :dunce:

...thanks for the confirmation and I'll send email.

#8 robdaemon OFFLINE  

robdaemon

Space Invader

• 12 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 10:58 AM

Thanks for your reply to my email Matthew! My machine isn't going anywhere so whenever you have them is fine.

#9 matthew180 OFFLINE  

matthew180

River Patroller

• 2,621 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 11:35 AM

Interesting   :ponder:

I even searched within the TI-99/4A Computers forum before googling it and had no luck finding any posts. I must suck at using the search function...  :dunce:

Well, it is not always obvious, the last thread or two about it started as a different topic...  Imagine that. ;-)

I know it is hard to keep track of the status of projects like this in a forum.  The main F18A thread is something like 30 pages, and a lot of it is obsolete now too.  My web page does not get the attention it needs either, and I know it is very lacking in updates or the information it should have related to the F18A and such.  I plan to do something that about that as well, but I figured I better get the new boards out first! ;-)

There are a few main F18A threads in the forum, and in one of them I update the first post in the thread to the latest release info.  But I don't know if that is obvious, it does not bump the thread, and it does not contain status of future releases.

#10 SirMike OFFLINE  

SirMike

Combat Commando

• 5 posts

Posted Fri May 4, 2018 5:58 PM

I also would like to purchase one of the F18A boards.

#11 Pbrook67 OFFLINE  

Pbrook67

Space Invader

• 48 posts

Posted Thu Mar 7, 2019 6:35 PM

I want!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users