Photo

FOR SALE: Amiga 2000 fully loaded - $525 SHIPPED! ***SOLD!***

36 replies to this topic

#26 Gandor OFFLINE  

Gandor

Moonsweeper

• 357 posts

Posted Thu Jun 7, 2018 10:19 AM

I've bought a lot of his Apple II stuff and always payed via FF.

Items always arrived well packaged and super fast (I think he has an inside in UPS).

I would have been interested in this Amiga 2000 but I already spend my money on a 3D printer.

#27 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,236 posts

Posted Sat Jun 9, 2018 7:19 PM

Bump. Lots of interest but nobody has yet to bite the bullet :)

I think you will be very surprised with this machine and how well it works. It is completely configured and ready to play. Not much you need to do other than connect a 15KHz monitor, connect a joystick and play games for weeks on end ;)

#28 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,236 posts

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:46 PM

Bump again. I am considering parting this out as well, so if anyone is interested in parts let me know.

#29 Keatah OFFLINE  

Keatah

Missile Commander

• 20,568 posts

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:15 PM

Maybe.. somehow.. it's "too much" machine? Maybe it isn't pulling the nostalgia strings like a stripper-basic A500 would. There's a lot of upgrades and customizations to wrap one's head around here. And some people may want the enjoyment of doing their own customization and build-out.

#30 Osgeld OFFLINE  

Osgeld

Quadrunner

• 5,216 posts

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:13 PM

I dont think its too much machine, summer seems to be a harder time to sell more than impulse buy's around here for the handfull of years I have been around 

get everyone bored and grumpy in the winter everyone wants to buy, when its outside weather everyone is spending money on tits n ice cream, not amiga's and atari's lol

for instance if my wife didnt want to do that vacation I could totally spend his asking price for a kick ass machine, but now I have that + 25% to pay off with a minor sunburn 

Edited by Osgeld, Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:14 PM.

#31 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,236 posts

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:46 AM

I totally hear you on that. I've spent my past few weekends drinking beer and burning wood with very little computer interaction myself... except on those rainy days. I'm not so much needing money than I am concentrating on my pending move (which should happen toward the end of the summer) and not wanting to be in a situation of trying to find storage for this stuff.

I have already cleared out what would have been a room of stuff and am now down to this, around 800 cassette tapes and around 1000 vinyl albums. The cassettes will probably have to be more or less given away, and the vinyl has to come with me :)

Hopefully the Amiga will find a good home soon. It is/was the crown jewel of my vintage computer collection.

#32 rpiguy9907 OFFLINE  

rpiguy9907

Chopper Commander

• 143 posts

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:29 PM

Darn I guess if you need space you aren't interested in trading? I was going to say I have a CoCo 3, Atari ST1040, Atari 130XE w/320K mod, and some other stuff that will shortly be going up on eBay.

#33 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,236 posts

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 PM

Darn I guess if you need space you aren't interested in trading? I was going to say I have a CoCo 3, Atari ST1040, Atari 130XE w/320K mod, and some other stuff that will shortly be going up on eBay.

No, unfortunately. But, If you are in NJ (me too) and want to take the set for $575 picked up I can do that ;) It'll save me on shipping and packing materials.

#34 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,236 posts

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:56 AM

Bump. I am going to drop this price one last time in hopes that I can sell it as a whole and not have to break it apart. Now it is $575 shipped for anyone in the lower 48 states. Please take this! You will not regret it!

#35 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,236 posts

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:38 AM

Weekend bump!

#36 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,236 posts

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:06 PM

I am giving this one week from today and off to EvilBay it goes. Did I mention WHDLoad is completely set up on this and there is a LOT of entertainment to be had? Well, I guess I did now :) Save this Amiga from ebay scalpers!

#37 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,236 posts

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 PM

Bump again. Ugh, can't believe I am doing this but I am lowering the price again. I really do not feel like getting screwed on ebay. $525 F&F paypal payment takes everything. PM if you want it.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users