Photo

Should we split "ADAM" discussion into its own sub-forum?

28 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we split "ADAM" discussion into its own sub-forum? (52 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we split "ADAM" discussion into its own sub-forum?

1. Yes (20 votes [38.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

2. No (32 votes [61.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Quadrunner

• 34,750 posts

Posted Sat May 12, 2018 11:25 AM

IMO Atari 400/800 and ST could be moved to Classic Computing as well, perhaps as sub-subforums of an "Atari Computers" subforum, similar to the catch-all subforums for Commodore 8-bit and Tandy systems. Although I understand not doing that, as well, this being AtariAge and all. :P

Some reorganization of the forums is certainly in order, but probably not until I upgrade the forum software. 

..Al

#27 NIAD OFFLINE  

NIAD

Quadrunner

• 6,060 posts

Posted Mon May 14, 2018 6:07 AM

After further thought and seeing more support for it than I originally thought there would be, move my vote to YES, but only if this proposed change keeps the ADAM sub-forum in the ColecoVision / Adam Computer Forum.

I know, I'm a pain in the ass but it's too late in the game to change that!

#28 The Evener OFFLINE  

The Evener

Chopper Commander

• 123 posts

Posted Tue May 15, 2018 3:42 PM

I voted no since my preference is to consider splits only when traffic levels warrant it, and in my view the traffic isn't sufficiently heavy enough to merit a split for ease of navigation purposes. I have an equal interest in both CV and Adam and think there is sufficient convergence of interests between these platforms/people that keeping them together works for me.

#29 ValkerieSilk OFFLINE  

ValkerieSilk

Stargunner

• 1,321 posts

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 3:36 PM

I always thought they belonged together, but I understand the reasons for separation :(   … But we should think about the children, little expansion module 1 and 2, and Roller Controller, always feeling so left out …     

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users