Photo

Images for ROMs, FlashROM 99, and FinalGROM 99, manuals, strips, more!

ROM FR99 FG99 FlashROM 99 FinalGROM 99

8 replies to this topic

#1 OLD CS1 OFFLINE  

OLD CS1

>OLD CS1█

• 6,003 posts
  • Technology Samurai

Posted Sat May 19, 2018 7:43 PM

This topic contains links to repositories of images for burning to ROMs, and for the most excellent FlashROM 99 and FinalGROM 99.

FlashROM 99 and FinalGROM 99 Image Repository (updated regularly)

.BIN Repository - Images for burning cartridges

Here you can find manuals, keyboard strips, labels, and much more related to the images above and others.

Keyboard strips, cards, manuals, labels, 3d objects, and more

Special thanks to --- Ω --- for keeping these repositories updated.

#2 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,790 posts

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:50 PM

I started a PROGRAMMING AIDS heading in the Keyboard strips, cards, manuals, 3d objects and more entry.  I can't believe I overlooked those items for inclusion in the past.  There may be a good chance that I overlooked something else too.  Please check the section out, if you notice something I missed, please let me know and I'll include it to make someones future search a little easier.  Thanks.

#3 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,790 posts

Posted Sat Feb 9, 2019 8:04 PM

If you guys want to print up your own manual/booklet, "ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC" is THE program to use.

Check out my video below to see how I make mine.  I used Vorticon's new manual as my example.

#4 Iwantgames:) OFFLINE  

Iwantgames:)

River Patroller

• 2,456 posts

Posted Sat Feb 9, 2019 9:07 PM

If you guys want to print up your own manual/booklet, "ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC" is THE program to use.
Check out my video below to see how I make mine.  I used Vorticon's new manual as my example.

Very nice! What type of printer is that?

#5 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,790 posts

Posted Sat Feb 9, 2019 9:38 PM

Very nice! What type of printer is that?

It's an HP << MFP M477fdn >>.  I've had it for about two years now.  It's the best printer I've ever owned.  I got sick and tired of buying new ink jet printers every 9 - 12 months and going broke feeding them.  It's a little bit more expensive on the front end, but it saves a TON of money in the long run.

#6 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

River Patroller

• 2,247 posts

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:45 AM

I have an M475dn, Omega- it's the best darned color laser MFP we've ever had.

#7 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,790 posts

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:30 PM

Looks like a one nice too.  :thumbsup:    I could never go back to ink jet, although I do miss the ability to make water slide decals.

#8 save2600 OFFLINE  

save2600

Quadrunner

• 15,589 posts

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:26 PM

Vowed to never purchase another HP printer again, after an update blocked the use of 3rd party toners in my machine. We have a Samsung C1860FW now, and it’s been working really well. Just wish laser printers could print to the very edge of the paper, for things like photos and covers for universal game cases. Not about to go back to inkjet just for that though. ;)

#9 GDMike OFFLINE  

GDMike

Chopper Commander

• 111 posts

Posted Fri Mar 8, 2019 10:46 PM

Nice demonstration. Thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM, FR99, FG99, FlashROM 99, FinalGROM 99

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users