IGNORED

Images for ROMs, FlashROM 99, FinalGROM 99, manuals, strips, and more

OLD CS1

(Special thanks to @Omega-TI for keeping these updated)

"Images for FlashROM 99 (FR99) and FinalGROM 99 (FG99)" thread
Cartridge binaries compatible with each or both the FR99 and FG99

"ROM burning images" thread
Cartridge and other images for burning your own cartridges and ROMs

"Manuals, keyboard strips, labels, and much more" thread
Scans and re-makes of various manuals, keyboard strips, etc., as well as printable 3D objects

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

I started a PROGRAMMING AIDS heading in the Keyboard strips, cards, manuals, 3d objects and more entry. I can't believe I overlooked those items for inclusion in the past. There may be a good chance that I overlooked something else too. Please check the section out, if you notice something I missed, please let me know and I'll include it to make someones future search a little easier. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Very nice! What type of printer is that?

It's an HP << MFP M477fdn >>. I've had it for about two years now. It's the best printer I've ever owned. I got sick and tired of buying new ink jet printers every 9 - 12 months and going broke feeding them. It's a little bit more expensive on the front end, but it saves a TON of money in the long run.

• Like 2

I have an M475dn, Omega- it's the best darned color laser MFP we've ever had.

Vowed to never purchase another HP printer again, after an update blocked the use of 3rd party toners in my machine. We have a Samsung C1860FW now, and it’s been working really well. Just wish laser printers could print to the very edge of the paper, for things like photos and covers for universal game cases. Not about to go back to inkjet just for that though. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One note on the PB shells. To fit an UberGROM into them, you have to do a lot of internal surgery on the case. It works perfectly in the end, but it does take a lot of careful effort. With that, you have a perfect replica of what the original would have looked like if it had been released though, so it is definitely worth it. I made a whole sheet of the labels, just to get the one I needed. . .

One note on the PB shells. To fit an UberGROM into them, you have to do a lot of internal surgery on the case. It works perfectly in the end, but it does take a lot of careful effort. With that, you have a perfect replica of what the original would have looked like if it had been released though, so it is definitely worth it. I made a whole sheet of the labels, just to get the one I needed. . .

I just cut off the support on the one side that interferes with the atmel.. otherwise drops right in - to a TI shell.. not a pb shell. TLDR :)

The bump on the underside of the plastic holding the label is also an issue. It looks like it was designed for a screw hole, but wasn't used that way in the end. It is possible it was only there in some of their cases as well, so it is just something to note if you do find one like that. . .

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, GDMike said:

has anyone seen the .bin or FG image of the Macro Assembler? i have it for Classic99 but i need it for Either FG or FlashRom99..

It's the same file if it's a cartridge

If it's not a cart it can't be loaded on a cart

You can convert most ea5 programs to a cart that will load to 32k

You little sneak!  I have been working on mine, too!  I got persnickety over the image and was not able to clean up the graphics I could find, so I have actually purchased a copy from another platform to get a better image and fix up the text.  Oh, and the UberGROM does not want to fit well in the cartridge, even after I removed the center post.  I have it on my solder job list to remove the socket and the DIP chip on the UG board.

You are right about the case being a tight fit--but some careful filing on the various high points inside the case will eliminate those problems. The UberGROM in Turtles' case is socketed, as is the Flash chip. No soldering necessary once you get it right. The hardest part was getting the case open without damaging it. I had a lot of fun making that one for him. I may even do one or two more like that eventually, especially if I find more donor cartridges for an acceptable price.

Hey! I am happy you liked the label :) 
also Mantadoc some months ago, sent me his tutankham cartridge picture that he created using that label :)
at least i am happy because i can see that my time was not wasted ;)

In addition i can tell that Manual and Box are work in progress :p
Manual is almost finished already, i am just collect infos to complete text for the cover and internal pages...
Box need more work remaining but will come soon i hope ;)

2019-07-07_214027.jpg

tutankhamManualCover.jpg

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ksarul said:

I may even do one or two more like that eventually, especially if I find more donor cartridges for an acceptable price.

Dude, I have a Popeye cart missing the whole label and a Q*Bert with half the label ripped off. But you don't want to destroy a Popeye cart...

Edited by iliketurtles