I'm making a video on TIPI tomorrow. Is there anything specific (or not listed below) that you would like included in this video?
Here's what I'm planning so far (not necessarily in this order):
1. Brief Intro
2. Close-up of the TIPI + 32k Sidecar + RPi / assembly / Install (Quickly)
3. Case available for the TIPI + 32k (recently released)
4. Creating the TIPI Disk Image for the RPi
5. How to configure the TIPI to your WiFi Network
6. How to use the built-in Telnet to connect to a BBS
7. How to connect a Mouse to the RPi+TIPI and use it with TI-Artist (Thanks M@)
8. Demonstration of Chatti, Chess and SNEK (Thanks Electric and Omega)
8. Saving programs to the TIPI (TI-Basic / XB)
9. Using the web administrator to manage files (view, map to disks, etc.), how to UNC (\\tipi) into the RPi to directly copy folders to TIPI share.
10. Where to purchase a TIPI, 32k Sidecar, RPi and Case
Anything that I've missed? Hope to film the missing pieces tomorrow, edit and get the video posted soon. But, before I get into full editing, I wanted to make sure I covered everything that others might want to see. Please comment below
ps. You can find other TI videos I've created in my signature, if interested...
Edited by jonecool, Thu May 24, 2018 9:20 PM.