IGNORED

Final GROM Problem

My new Final GROM arrived today but no matter what I do, the finalgrom option never appears for selection. I've tried a 16gb and a 4gb sandisk. I've tried single files on the disks. The LED never stops blinking about once per second. I even let it sit for 30 minutes and came back to the same thing and when I pressed a key, the only option was TI basic.

Is there a loader or some other file I need in the SD card's root directory?

Edited by yell0w_lantern

My new Final GROM arrived today but no matter what I do, the finalgrom option never appears for selection. I've tried a 16gb and a 4gb sandisk. I've tried single files on the disks. The LED never stops blinking about once per second. I even let it sit for 30 minutes and came back to the same thing and when I pressed a key, the only option was TI basic.

Is there a loader or some other file I need in the SD card's root directory?

i have run into this. Try to find a slower SD card class 4 or slower. All the class 10's i had were just too fast.

i have run into this. Try to find a slower SD card class 4 or slower. All the class 10's i had were just too fast.

I agree with Shift838, the slower the better.

I also had 'issues' with the larger more expensive SanDisk models, and even a FlashAir I once tried.

In the end, the smaller "99 cent wonders" delivered to your door will give you no problems.

The only bummer is the THREE WEEK WAIT.

I ordered mine from : << HERE>>

post-35324-0-24712600-1527258234.jpg

I have also seen this happen with a drity cart port.. If you have a naverone expander try it in that by itself, or do the cleaning routine: http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/minimem/cart_fix.htmlbut I have found you have to use the slowest cards i buy cheap ones off amazon that seem tro work well. and sell them on my site