IGNORED

What happen to the BSR site?

DZ-Jay

It seems Intellivision Productions are getting ready to launch something new...

Technically, it's a separate company from Intellivision Productions, called Intellivision Entertainment. And yes, a new Intellivision console is being developed! It will play the original games, and new / updated exclusive games too! Tommy Tallarico is the president, and I'm on the team as VP of Product Development - along with Bill Fisher, Steve Roney and Emily Rosenthal. More details will obviously be emerging soon.

[url="https://www.intellivisionentertainment.com"[/url]

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Edited by nurmix
  • Like 7

The first 100,000 people to sign up on the website will get the exclusive opportunity to purchase a special and unique Limited Edition version of the console which will not be made available in stores.

Please please please be something real, and something that adds value to the retro gamer, rather than the brand necrophilia seen with "Atari VCS."

• Like 1

I hope it is real hardware or FPGA type system vs. emulation. I think RetroPie has emulation market.

Retropies are great Intellivision emulators, the only problem is you still need a source for Intellivision controllers.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the new Intellivision Entertainment controllers. I'm happy Nurmix will be involved with that.

• Like 1

Retropies are great Intellivision emulators, the only problem is you still need a source for Intellivision controllers.

Unless you were able to get in on those extra controllers they were selling, in which case I am set for a while! :D

The first 100,000 people to sign up on the website will get the exclusive opportunity to purchase a special and unique Limited Edition version of the console which will not be made available in stores.

Interesting....

• 3 weeks later...

One thing I noticed is that www.IntellivisionGames.com takes an inordinate amount of time to respond initially (perhaps DNS resolution), like a minute or two. After that, it opens pages pretty fast as is normal.

-dZ.

Hey, Paul. I just realized that there is no Wikipedia page for Keith Robinson. There seem to be a pages for many other Keith Robinsons, but unless Mr. Intellivision had some special hidden talents we've never heard of (e.g., acting, rugby, stand-up comedy, etc.), none of them are the Keith Robinson we know.

It's a shame, really. Would you point this out to the rest of his colleagues and friends? They may have a short bio of him somewhere that could be posted. It could add to his legacy. :)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

Hey, Paul. I just realized that there is no Wikipedia page for Keith Robinson. There seem to be a pages for many other Keith Robinsons, but unless Mr. Intellivision had some special hidden talents we've never heard of (e.g., acting, rugby, stand-up comedy, etc.), none of them are the Keith Robinson we know.

It's a shame, really. Would you point this out to the rest of his colleagues and friends? They may have a short bio of him somewhere that could be posted. It could add to his legacy. :)

-dZ.

Anyone can create a Wikepedia page. There's plenty of Keith's information out there to reference. And once the page is created, it's easier for others to add to it.