19 Robots

103 replies to this topic

#101 Saturn OFFLINE  

Saturn

River Patroller

• 3,554 posts
  • Pillar of the Jaguar Community

Posted Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:21 PM

Update time - I have all the game boxes now and i think the wait was worth it, they look great. What's not looking great atm is me. I have been a little bit ill since before E-Jagfest and couldn't get the right meds until I got home. I am now feeling a lot better and will look to start shipping these games this week. I will probably start with the North American orders as these are the most time consuming. I am not sure what my work schedule is now as it has had to be completely changed due to being ill. So I am not sure when I will get to go to the post office, but will update here and put info on paypal as everything ships. I will catch up on any missed correspondence over the next couple of days too.

Again patience is appreciated.

Cheers

Gaz 

Hope you make a fast recovery.. Thanks for the update :)

#102 Gaztee OFFLINE  

Gaztee

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,724 posts

Posted Yesterday, 5:45 AM

Just a quick update. I'm still not quite right health wise. I've been sent home from work twice :( Anyway, the games are slowly being packed up and should ship out on Monday and/or Tuesday. So look out for postage details on paypal early next week. Again, thanks for you patience.

Gaz

#103 Neogeoman OFFLINE  

Neogeoman

Chopper Commander

• 132 posts

Posted Yesterday, 7:40 PM

Feel better Gaz, thanks for the update

#104 82-T/A OFFLINE  

82-T/A

River Patroller

• 4,410 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

Just a quick update. I'm still not quite right health wise. I've been sent home from work twice :( Anyway, the games are slowly being packed up and should ship out on Monday and/or Tuesday. So look out for postage details on paypal early next week. Again, thanks for you patience.

Gaz

Hopefully it's something simple Gaz. I hear you guys have worse deer ticks than we do over there. I got Lyme disease once, and it was BRUTAL. Thankfully, caught it earlier enough, and a month of anti-biotics and I'm completely cured of it.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users