Cool little local pick up

PS2 Xbox Atari 2600 Game Gear

2 replies to this topic

#1 Zap! OFFLINE  

Zap!

Stargunner

• 1,666 posts

Posted Sat Jun 2, 2018 11:10 AM

Found all of this through Facebook a few days ago, all for $35 (the Wii wasn't mentioned in the ad, but it was in the bag). The PS2 (model number 79001) didn't have any cables, so I tested it with my own. Disk didn't spin at first, but that was because a piece of plastic broke off the lid, so it wasn't hitting the trigger. Fixed that and it works great. Haven't tried the Wii yet, but inside is an official 2 gb SD card. I'm going to clean them both up and remove the stickers. I'm probably going to sell them cheap, since they are duplicates.

It's nice to find some Atari 2600 games, even common ones like these. I've always wanted Lost Luggage, heard it was fun! :)

Attached Thumbnails

• pickup1.jpg
  • pickup2.jpg
  • pickup3.jpg

Edited by Zap!, Sat Jun 2, 2018 11:16 AM.

#2 0078265317 OFFLINE  

Quadrunner

• 6,000 posts

Posted Sun Jun 3, 2018 9:09 AM

The yoshi sticker loos good. Let the buyer decide if he wants to remove it.

#3 OldSchoolRetroGamer ONLINE  

OldSchoolRetroGamer

Quadrunner

• 5,347 posts
  • aka MaximumRD !

Posted Sun Jun 3, 2018 11:43 AM

Nice pickups, always fun to find bargains locally as that is a rarity around my parts. That said something always attracted me to that silver PS2 slim but I never ended up with one, got a black slim with modchip that boots everything I throw at it so no complaints, if it had been silver it would have been a bonus. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS2, Xbox, Atari 2600, Game Gear

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users