IGNORED

Gyruss for Intellivision?

More than shady practices, as M-Crew says, it seems to me that there are many here who are jealous of others because they can produce games.
So we prefer to try to exclude them instead of facing them, so we eliminate the competition.
Grudges and jealousies are not good things for the Atari Age forum.
I propose to bury the hatchet and to smoke the calumet of peace,
It's the most sensible thing I suggest.

More than shady practices, as M-Crew says, it seems to me that there are many here who are jealous of others because they can produce games.

So we prefer to try to exclude them instead of facing them, so we eliminate the competition.

Grudges and jealousies are not good things for the Atari Age forum.

I propose to bury the hatchet and to smoke the calumet of peace,

It's the most sensible thing I suggest.

I propose to bury scammers in bad faith with no moral sense and no ethics who do not contribute to this forum if not for speculation and to fraud ingenue collectors.

I propose to bury scammers in bad faith with no moral sense and no ethics who do not contribute to this forum if not for speculation and to fraud ingenue collectors.

You can only speak with rancor .........

For me 'the discussion is over ...... there is no one more deaf than those who do not want to listen

You can only speak with rancor .........

For me 'the discussion is over ...... there is no one more deaf than those who do not want to listen

I do not see how you are involved I all this, never seen a line of code from you, nor any kind of contribution.

Feel free to leave this tread and go to your scammer friends

• 1 month later...
This is the rewritten version of which I published the engine in the development sections.

The publication here of the rom depends on how I have already said by the readmission of DinoY.

Since there are not enough videos from which it is easy to see that they are different games and my admission is not enough for you, the gpl source of the engine is not enough and you do not just rewrite the cartridges that you can verify, I do not know what to say .

I'm writing ghostbuster (in fact we are in beta test almost ready) and as expected I'm about to launch the next project that I hope to publish freeware for Christmas.

Of the new project I will only announce the name and I tell you that I have not yet considered the feasibility: it is Quo vadis ...... as soon as I get something visable I publish the video

Been trying to follow this for a while, now it's active again so here's my take: who's saying for sure that it's vroby or Dino who did this? Couldn't it have been someone who bought one of the scammed copies off Facebook and now wants to sell it?

Since there are not enough videos from which it is easy to see that they are different games and my admission is not enough for you, the gpl source of the engine is not enough and you do not just rewrite the cartridges that you can verify, I do not know what to say .

And why exactly aren't there enough videos? Surely you can film your own game. I know you did it once as I have the sole footage of it. There are differences but it's clear that yours ripped off Deep Zone.

The worst part of all this is that this has largely killed the idea of there actually being a true Gyruss homebrew someday.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/281425-pit-engine/

That's it, I've optimized some things, new sprites, a sensible soundtrack, and I've done my best to make it look like the original game for what it can do with intellivision.
From this game to today I have also released stick and I am developing Ghostbuster.
I am a quick programmer and I really like developing in intybasic.
The reason that's this game was similar to deep zone now is just because it resembles the parent
Gyruss for what concerns me ends here.