IGNORED

What are some good Intellivision exclusives that aren't rip-offs...

My favourite is also Auto Racing. :thumbsup:

I just mentioned Motorcross because it is an original, as requested at the top of this thread. I find Motorcross and Stadium Mud Buggies to be just as playable, by which I mean, equally cumbersome to control. I must prefer Racing Destruction Set for its fluidity and larger screen real-estate in which to manœuvre. Then again, that's not an Intellivision game, but it does feel like the culmination of its previous incarnations on the Intellivision. :)

Auto Racing can be consider an original, but does it fall under the "sports" category the original poster was trying to avoid? It doesn't for me, but his mileage may vary.

-dZ.

I thing Motocross controls exactly the same as Auto Racing. In fact, both version!

Stadium Mud Buggies just plan sucks @$$ to control. Maybe a modern gamer would like it....? But us older folk understand if the car/truck/bike is facing south, left is right and right is left! LOL

great folks, hey i posted about that frog game already, didn't i?

besides IT IS b&w, the colored background is a static picture and the b&w animated frogs are mirrored over it from a horizontally positioned screen.

it's i guess not the only game which used this technique.

but i like the smile of the frogs! it makes me laugh everytime i see it.

i'm a strange dude it seems, dz-jay

exactly maze-a-tron and vectron was my most liked single player games i had for the inty along with "star strike" (please forgive me).

recently i have my problems playing both of them, man did i have gettin' old.

for sure i would have loved any of the ad&d but you know no chance to get them here back then, dunno why, stupid marketing,

stupid system of head quarters which decide what a player will play in a specific nation.

stupid retailers who sold the console but no games.

and well maybe some bribery which stands behind all that.

or even baseball clubs, they are the best argument one can have (unfortunately).